rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obnoxious Sex Tourist Steven Mapel in the News Again!

Obnoxious Sex Tourist Steven Mapel in the News Again!

Quote: (10-09-2017 06:37 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2017 01:27 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Especially in Asian countries, where savvy visitors know about "face" and how it works, you don't make a point of bragging about conquests in YouTube videos and just expect the locals to be okay about that. Shows a lack of curiosity and understanding regarding Asian cultures on his part.

THIS 100%! People DIE over shit like this in Asia(especially China). This is one of the reasons why I don't like Serptenza much, the dude KNOWS that while he's "honestly reporting" about China, that his negative videos are like slapping the face of the Chinese(to the Chinese), dude gets harassed by government officials, sent death threats and still does it like he's invincible or something.

Thing is , the dude should know how "face" works in China, and stop. But no. He has to intentionally make things harder for himself. People like this deserve all the trouble they get. Some people think stupidity is worth it, then when something bad happens to them because of it they cry and whine on the internet.

It's ridiculous. THAT and you poison the well for others after you. That's not what this forum is about. People like "david bond" is why people don't post the GOOD datasheets on the forum anymore, and why I ignore people asking me questions about certain areas unless I have already met them, or have contributed a lot to the forum. (Or both)

People like David Bond make others who have the knowledge pull up the ladders after climbing over the wall. Yes, the forum is about travel and exploring the women there, but it IS NOT ABOUT DISRESPECTING the countries you visit. Period. David bond is doing that 100% and making the forum and it's members look bad, hell, it's like he's not giving us at RvF "Face" either.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a ban sometime in the near future.

I will say this. If you have something good to share, that is dangerous in the wrong hands, put it in the private section.

Anyone with a post count high enough to see it has probably contributed. Someone like Bond has 20 posts. He would have to post a lot more increasing his chances of getting banned for something dumb.

Don't see guys like him and think you cannot help out the guys. We have tools and other ways to share intel on the forum.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread