rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just had my 28th birthday..didnt feel too good..

Just had my 28th birthday..didnt feel too good..

I am a few years older than you. In the most simplistic way I can put it in writing, what you are feeling is the manifestation of your insecurities, and lack of long term goals.

You have to understand that materials things will not make you happy, but rather when you achieve the material things is the tangible result of the personal inner efforts you put in order to get to that goal. The same will matter if you buy that car you want, or if you have the wealth to buy it. You will get the same satisfaction. The decision of buying it or not, will be merely be a mirror of your personality and how you want the world/society to see and perceive you. If you are the kind that doesn't give a fuck you will most likely not buy the car (and do something else with the money); on the other hand, if you want to feel loved/accepted by the part of society that puts high value in the new car you want to buy, then obviously you will buy it.

The same can be said about your companion. The pick of women in your life has to also reflect your objective at that time. If you want to form a family and have a nurturing, loving environment for your children + you want to be there for them and be part of it all => you will chose a family oriented woman who value family and all it involves. You don't have to be in-love with your companion, I believe for a strong union you need a woman who respects and honors you above all, and you are obviously attracted to her + can live together harmoniously.

Your feeling is similar to that Sunday blues we sometimes get. I suggest you start self developing areas in which your manhood is weak. I don't know you personally, but I suggest first eating well and working out. I would start a work out routine of three/four times a week and get enough nutrition to make your body stronger, leaner and powerful looking. Just this change will change your entire perspective, it will build you confidence and it is great practice for life because it takes a lot of inner strength to keep it extended periods of times, each day is a challenge, day after day, month after month, year after year; just like life. Start with this; you feel in control of your life. After a year, ask yourself that same questions you are asking yourself now.

Life will not get easier with time, I guarantee you it will get rougher and you will face hard times and difficulty; however, you have the choice of getting stronger and be prepared to overcome all life has for you. Always look to improve those that you identify as your weak areas, one after the other; and always strive to be a better man. It is up to you to get rid of your insecurities and to keep your path to self development (long term goals.) Good Luck brother.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

Messages In This Thread