rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American girls, are they really bad?

American girls, are they really bad?

Quote: (09-10-2017 09:23 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

American women are more like cold mannequins who only decide to become semi-human for men that are worthy according to a list made by Hollywood and friends... as providers of sex and acquirers of status but only from casual sex offers from males who pass her looks threshold. All other males should be extinguished in this status driven psychopathy.

This is a good write up. My summerisation is that if you look around the world women typical make their mate selection choices based on security or status. I've written about this here. In poor and socially conservative societies women select their mates more based on security, as the results of choosing otherwise can often ruin their lives. While in richer more socially liberal countries girls are under the impression they have a lot of options and a lot of time. So many women from my country (UK) around my age (30) still seem to think like they have all the time in the world, but the reality is if they want security they are now left with betas or more alpha men around 40+.

If you are looking for a good woman for marriage in the West, I would look for one who is still selecting a mate based on security, family etc. It would be easier and more pleasurable for them in the present to select by status. I think to select against the grain of society and pleasure in apparent abundance is the sign of a good woman for marriage. If you are from a poor society that selects more based on security, you are doing so because it's your survival mechanism. Women in the West don't choose for survival as they can always fall on the welfare state, feminised males etc. if they make bad decisions. If a woman selects security, family when she doesn't have to, I think, is more likely to be faithful and make other good decisions related to your relationship. Those things are in her makeup and she has some sort of personal philosophy rather than just living in the soup of the implied society. While the woman who don't will be prone to hypergamy, affairs, divorce if you loose your money and so on. In short a woman who can defer gratification in abundance is more likely to think long-term, on the consequences of the potential affair, that her husband's income will fluctuate etc. While those who seek to maximise their short-term pleasure will always do so.

Then if you are just looking for hookups, because Western women tend to think they are in abundance they are prone to select the most pleasurable and desirable mates, regardless or any long term planning that many non-Western woman have to consider or potentially ruin their lives. They don't have to worry about survival. From submerging yourself in the world of PUA, it's clear to see that beyond some base characteristics that aren't that hard to do above average in for most men, women are suckers for social status. As studies have shown Western women are overwhelmingly hypergamous. They want what other women can't have and they want more and more symbols of status. Most men are chasing attractive and there are a considerable number of attractive women (say 5-15% of women), but at the peak of male status (guys who have it all) there are only about 0.1% of men.

If you are in or close to that 0.1% off men, Western women will be your oysters, the further you get from it, they will be more and more terrible and dismissive.

When I was younger I used to speak to a lot of girls online and I always found it was much easier to talk to girls in the US than in the UK. They were much more receptive and more likely to be 7.5+ if they were from the US. It's been suggested to me that this could, in part, be due to me being in the bottom couple of percent of body fat in the US, while a bit less than in the UK. It could also be to do with the accent and novelty. But I also trialed profiles on POF, both in the US and the UK and found I got better reception in the US even though I didn't say I was from the UK. From talking to people on the board I think it's British girls who really are that bad. I've spoken with girls all over the world, in person and online and the maximum lack of interest has definitely bee the UK.

If you want better access to women in the West, beyond the easy things like buying clothes and getting fit, the key is to up your confidence and social circle. Some guys may slip into this fairly naturally, but for those who don't I think it's better to focus on making money and cast your net in the countries where you have good SMV access just for showing up.

Messages In This Thread