rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta And Manila: what differences about behavior of regular girls?

Jakarta And Manila: what differences about behavior of regular girls?

Quote: (09-16-2017 08:52 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

My tinder analysis at the time would give the average girl in Jakarta a 4 and the average from Manila maybe a 5 or 5.5.

At the end of the day when there is around 20-30k girls in tinder in either city the average girl should not matter. What matters at the end of the day is how hot of a girl you can get into bed. Aside from girls you bang girls you swipe and girls you match are meaningless. Also lets not leave out the fact that Jakarta has almost no trannies on tinder and Manila is 30-40%.

Quote: (09-16-2017 09:36 PM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

^^ Couldn't disagree more.. .ive banged a large amount of Indonesians and Filipinas..99% of Indonesians I've been with have been freaks in bed and have given me the best BJs of my life...I've actually had indo girls refuse to to leave my place unless I banged then again ( after already banging them 3 times already)...I've had good experiences with Filipinas too but no where near as good as Indonesians.

This is spot on. I was laying in bed with a girl in Jakarta after already banging and she told me to get a condom and I said not yet and she tried to climb on me and I had to stop her and made a joke saying "That's rape" and she said "This is my country I can do whatever I want, now get a condom and fuck me". Girls in Manila seem like they just want to collect foreigner notches.

Messages In This Thread