rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Where have all the good women gone?" propaganda piece.

"Where have all the good women gone?" propaganda piece.

Purple pill piece, just enough to make men relate but with enough falsehoods to lead them astray.

The entire idea that men are to blame for being single when birthrates are abysmal is hilarious though. Women have been having babies for millions of years by the dozens, and suddenly now they can't find a man for motherhood? [Image: lol.gif] The denial always gets me.

Quote:Quote:

Above all else, though, men said women are increasingly status and money-obsessed. While they might be full of the entitlements of feminism and happy to preach the necessity of equality, men said the opposite sex were simultaneously all too keen to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle almost entirely paid for by their male partners.
One MailOnline reader put it succinctly in response to the article’s question asking why women were finding it so difficult to find a man with whom to settle down: ‘It’s because every man they meet has already been taken for a ride and had his pockets emptied.’

The real end-game of the "sexual revolution," is that when women act like whores, a few generations later their daughters have actually become whores.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread