rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

R. Kelly accused of forcing women into his harem by Buzzfeed

R. Kelly accused of forcing women into his harem by Buzzfeed

R Kelly will not get away free this time. He got away with that sex tape incident, thanks to black female fans on the jury, and Aliyah conveniently died long before he could have gotten massively "Me Too'd" by her.

He should have stopped all that shit many years ago. It's too late now.

Kelly is nothing like Cosby. Cosby's accusers never ever had any evidence, just a bunch of crocodile tears 30 years after the fact. I don't legally recommend it, but you can still download or watch the original sextape with that underage girl R Kelly also pissed on. South Park Mexican the great rapper got 45 years in prison for the same shit and he treated his girl(s) much nicer than this. He did not care that Mexican age/marriage laws do not count in Texas, kept doing it even though he was warned, and paid the price.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread