rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The problem of clubs

The problem of clubs

I am wondering how I would do that, Dash. Raise a finger to the mouth and imitate smoking? It still runs into the problem that she is forced to judge whether to go smoke with me on just my looks and nothing else. I might try that though, it's low-key, and at least in crowded clubs no one will ever remember you if you screw up [Image: biggrin.gif] How do you do it? I am literally talking about an environment where no words can be heard. But I will try to find something with a quieter bar/outside area, there have to be some around.

Amour Fou linked a difficult bar, but still.... in such a closed bar where everyone is sitting in small groups, (at least in a foreign city), I would have less qualms about approaching.

I wonder, when Roosh says that he went to a club, does he mean a place like I described or something more chill?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread