rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayia Napa - Cyprus, a disastrous place unless...

Ayia Napa - Cyprus, a disastrous place unless...

Quote: (07-02-2017 06:57 AM)giama Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2017 06:05 AM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

As a British guy the way to separate yourself from the other British guys in the eyes of the Scandinavians and Russians is to have your style on point going out in these European party islands. The Med islands are a blast and I enjoyed them in my teens but I'll probably only go to Ibiza at least once now due to the emphasis on the music and a classier atmosphere. I have never understood why 95% of British guys save up all year to go to Spain/Cyprus/Greece to hit on the same British girls.

Yeh never understood that.

There is even these holiday packages, which are organised by London club promoters, which will fly you out to these islands, and you will be partying with a lot of the same London people. Seen ones to Dubai and Portugal recently.

I think some guys have this mentality that women from UK/London are the be all and end all. There comfortable with dealing with them / havent realised the quality and co-operation is generally better outside of Anglosphere.

Even myself, i was doing mediteranean islands from 18-26, then from 26-30 i discovered Miami-Vegas, now 30 plus i have discovered south america and Asia.

And now i never intend to go back to a Mediterranean island to PARTY (happy to go with a lady), or to AMERICA at all (i still like USA but the price don't justify the fun had)

So it took me stages to educate myself about the globe and still discovering.
Ibiza seems to be the typical uncreative, lads holiday

Spot on with the mentality. My friends do not understand when I speak about foreign girls and their differences. I do speak about it very rarely as I have learned to keep your relationships private.

Messages In This Thread