rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are all the 8s – An open question

Where are all the 8s – An open question

Is it just me or are there tons of fresh, glowing 18 year olds at college or beauty school or who just hang out and aren't yet aware of their value, who are a hell of a lot more attractive than 27 year old "models" with boob jobs, lip fillers and tons of makeup...

I can understand why you would prefer the latter, because they are "8s" and "9s" by not just their looks but by the high status image projected by their looks; they are the types to only mix with high status circles and chase high status/semi-famous/famous men.

But then just walking round the city I can see an absolutely bone fide gorgeous 18 year old walking hand in hand with a clueless scrub who clearly met her in school or just through mutual friends, family etc.

So in the original question "The 8s" has clearly been interpreted by different men in different ways. Deciding which "type" of 8 you want will determine what strategy you would like to use.

Some of the best quality girls I've ever approached have been in the day time and they were just normal girls in hairdressing school or whatever. As long as you can take them out occasionally, they are happy and will love you. (Until maybe they realize how in demand they actually are, but you can still get a good year or two or three out of them.)

In general though whatever type of 8 you're talking about, the percentage has nosedived because of all the reasons mentioned in this thread, thus all other things being equal it's harder whatever types of 8 you want.

Messages In This Thread