Roosh V Forum
Where are all the 8s – An open question - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Where are all the 8s – An open question (/thread-62951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Jagnum - 05-26-2017

It seems like the vast, vast majority of girls I meet are in the 5, 6, or 7 range.

A handful will be in the 8 or 9 range. But there simply aren’t that many around.

I can’t imagine there’s some place in the world, where there’s a large number of 8’s all in one place. NYC maybe comes close, but my sense there from visiting and gaming a bit is that it’s a lot of 6s and 7s, as opposed to the 5s and 6s standard fare you’ll find in most American cities.

If I’m in a given place and there are roughly a thousand girls, 1000 will be 6s, 100 will be 7s, 10 will be 8s, and 1 will be and 9. It’s exponential.

Point #1. There aren’t that many 8’s around.

Last weekend, there was a blonde girl I talked to after she went from the street into a Zara here, who was a bona fide 9. She wore a cut off shirt showing a tight stomach, and had a perfect fitness ass in yoga pants. I ran into the store and approached her direct. I told her she looked cute, and wanted to say hi. She was very friendly, not taken aback at all that I went it a store to talk to her. She just moved to the city and works as a fitness trainer. We talked for two minutes and then she said:

“I’m not sure your angle, but I have a boyfriend I live with here."

Point #2. Most of the 8's have boyfriends.

I don’t know about you all, but if a girl tells me in the approach, she has a boyfriend, that’s almost a 0% chance I’m going to meet up with her, even if I grab her number.

If she doesn’t mention a boyfriend in the approach, but later on in text (or sometimes on a 1st date), she tells me she’s “seeing someone”, it means absolutely nothing and I ignore it.

You guys hate it when I get into data, but of the 150 girls’ phone numbers I got last year in the U.S., I’d say just six girls were 8s or higher.

The question is, guys here seem to lay women who are 8s and above. What one guy might call an 8, another might call a 6, but I think it’s fair to assume a number of guys on this forum consistently lay girls of top quality, top 5% in terms of looks. The question is where do you find these women?

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Isaac Jordan - 05-26-2017

College campuses.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - CleanSlate - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 12:23 AM)Jagnum Wrote:  

If I’m in a given place and there are roughly a thousand girls, 1000 will be 6s, 100 will be 7s, 10 will be 8s, and 1 will be and 9. It’s exponential.

Exponential yes, but let's fix your math a bit.

Out of a thousand girls, at least 50% will be a 5 or below. That leaves the remaining 500 that could be 6s or above -- which is actually very generous for the U.S. It's realistic in places like SEA.

400 out of those 500 will be 6s. Out of the remaining 100, maybe 80 will be 7s, 19 are 8s, and one 9.

In the West, the bell curve will be squeezed further to the left.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Vill@in - 05-26-2017

There are plenty of 8's out there.

The only problem is they are hiding behind 50-100lbs of fat. But you can see them if you look real close.

I'd say 75% of the current 8's out there today are slowly eating and drinking themselves to morphing into a 5. TV, Social Media, Thirsty BP Males all encourage this transformation for a better tomorrow.

I like to call it 'Feminist Metamorphosis', or 'Femetamorphosis' if you will.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Steelex - 05-26-2017

Colleges, gyms, the mall.

Best way to snag an 8 is to steal her from her BF.

Girls in the 8-10 range often have either very alpha boyfriends or a good looking beta who worships the ground she walks on. The latter is a gimme.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Kid Twist - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 09:10 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

Colleges, gyms, the mall.

Best way to snag an 8 is to steal her from her BF.

Girls in the 8-10 range often have either very alpha boyfriends or a good looking beta who worships the ground she walks on. The latter is a gimme.

In the West, sadly the case. The only shot is through social circle, some connection to young ages (18-23), or pure lottery which includes all venues coming together for whatever reason.

The problem again with the West is that since there is such a dearth of top quality, the hotter she is the worse she is as a partner. Then you're going real diamond in the rough, you need to rely on other exceedingly rare modifiers like "late bloomer" or "religious and raised right" ...

In foreign countries there are TONS of girls that are 7s compared to what you're used to or your scale, and they can be very good, feminine partners.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - CaptainChardonnay - 05-26-2017

In dubai getting shat on

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Savemham Lincoln - 05-26-2017

Get money and you'll find out where the 8s are. It may sound contrary to game but it's a prevalent observation.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - RexImperator - 05-26-2017

It's true- go where rich people live and vacation and you'll see them. They tend to follow the money.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:05 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

It's true- go where rich people live and vacation and you'll see them. They tend to follow the money.

Yes - in addition when they are young you find many in colleges.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Travesty - 05-26-2017

Buy a girl a brand new white Range Rover then cheat on her constantly and never give her any ego boost.

8 for life brah.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - rudebwoy - 05-26-2017

They are in big cities and most likely don't move in circles that you do.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Banna - 05-26-2017

I see 8+s when I'm out on the town at the club.

They're almost never just roaming around or stationed by the bar and as soon as they enter.....they're headed straight to some guys' booth for the night. And increasingly a lot of them have a ring on their wedding finger.

I'd rather have a 7 - 7.5 that can be taken down that's into me and loves sex than some high maintenance 8 or 9 I'll have to follow to the end of the earth.

A Corvette is probably $80 to even $100,000 cheaper than a Ferrari and can drive just as fast while maintaining that hot sex appeal.

I feel the same way about wimen .

Where are all the 8s – An open question - modus_operandi - 05-26-2017

I can’t imagine there’s some place in the world, where there’s a large number of 8’s all in one place.

There is. It's called Seeking Arrangement .com

Where are all the 8s – An open question - C-Note - 05-26-2017

8s and 9s often congregate around wealth, power, and status. So, think of events, organizations, and places that are related to that community, and that's where you will find a lot of them. Also, any place women go to help them leverage their looks to promote themselves, like model photographers, upscale beauty salons, fitness clubs, etc.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Kid Twist - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:39 AM)modus_operandi Wrote:  

I can’t imagine there’s some place in the world, where there’s a large number of 8’s all in one place.

There is. It's called Seeking Arrangement .com

lol, the category of "some connection" described above [Image: blush.gif]

Where are all the 8s – An open question - jselysianeagle - 05-26-2017

The guys I've known that were able to get 8s did it either through social circle game, or by targeting a specific demographic which perceived them to be of high SMV. Think above-average white guys going specifically after FOB Asians etc. Something of that sort.

Re. the social circle angle, most attractive women have no shortage of men (beta or otherwise) and even women wanting to just be around them. They may get on Tinder/Bumble just for shits and grins, but they absolutely do not *need* any one platform to meet men for whatever purpose. If every app/OLD site were to vanish overnight, they'd do just fine, thank you.

NYC has a solid number of 8s, yes, but I concur with OP that it is a place of quantity, not quality, meaning for every 8+ you will likely see 4-5 7s or below. If you focus entirely on Manhattan below 96th, you're solid - plenty of young, beautiful women to chase. However, most of these will be in the 18-25 age range.

From what I have read on this forum, it appears that Kiev and Moscow have a large number of 8s. I believe it - but still intend to check it out for myself some day :-p

Where are all the 8s – An open question - jselysianeagle - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:49 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

8s and 9s often congregate around wealth, power, and status.

This is true. However, I'd like to note that it's a bit nuanced in that not only do the above attract beautiful women, but many beautiful women themselves actually hail from wealthy/powerful or at least upper-class backgrounds. In Manhattan, for instance, many of the cutest girls are good examples of this. Their parents were good looking, and made sure they received the best diets and exercise growing up. And it shows - compare the average 21 yr old in a nice area of Manhattan with an average 21 yr old in some third world country, and the difference is immediately apparent.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Cation - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:58 AM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

From what I have read on this forum, it appears that Kiev and Moscow have a large number of 8s.

Yeah, I've read the same.

But seein' is believin'.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Eddie Winslow - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 10:49 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

8s and 9s often congregate around wealth, power, and status. So, think of events, organizations, and places that are related to that community, and that's where you will find a lot of them. Also, any place women go to help them leverage their looks to promote themselves, like model photographers, upscale beauty salons, fitness clubs, etc.

This. Unfortunately, you can't fake money, power, or status. Game exists to increase a man's real and/or perceived confidence (which basically equates to increasing perceived power and/or status). If you are broke and have no friends or connections, rock solid game will still help you trick girls into short flings, but you will have a very low ceiling in terms of retaining quality women.

Networking and making the "right" friends has gotten me entry to events and situations I literally did not know could exist for a normal man. There are house parties, club VIP sections, restaurants, etc. that literally look like the scene of a music video with nothing but cool, successful guys and gaggles of gorgeous women.

The vast majority of beautiful women don't work normal office jobs, party at normal bars/clubs, shop for Lean Cuisine frozen dinners on sale at your local discount supermarket, or workout at my $19/month gym. Even the stupidest and most economically-challenged stunners know how to leverage their beauty in order to experience the finer things in life on a semi-regular basis. Us men have to pay cash or network our way to these things. That's just the way it is.

If you are not a celebrity or athlete and truly care about having access to the motherlode of beautiful women in your city, take a page of out of Christian McQueen's/G Manifesto's handbook. Take some of that effort you're putting into direct approaching at the mall and invest it into networking your way into a cool (preferably wealthy and well hooked-up) social group or getting your favorite place on Lock Down. It is impossible to do this for free - you will need to pay your way in with either money or by providing some type of value. Probably both. That value may be something as simple as making everyone laugh or being a truly loyal, caring friend, but there is no faking or "lifehacking" it.

I'm not rich, famous, or extraordinarily handsome. But tonight, because I am a trusted, loyal friend of one of these social elites, I'll be laid up in the spacious VIP section of nice Manhattan club to see a huge DJ spin all night. There's going to be 8's everywhere and I won't have to pay for my bottle service. It really fucking helps my cause.

That being said - college is indeed the great equalizer. Everyone eats at the same dining hall, takes the same exams, and goes to the same parties. 19 year old girls are insecure and still haven't fully realized the value of their beauty. Being part of a cool frat and providing free jungle juice is all you need to tap into the highest quality your school has to offer.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - sch - 05-26-2017

I'm so interested in how do you guys even distinguish an 8 from a 7 or a 9. This sounds like an utter nonsense to me.

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Drazen - 05-26-2017

Morning: Yoga Classes, Spin Class, Coffee shops, Hiking, Getting Coffee and Avocado Toast

Afternoon: Shopping at high end stores, Art Galleries

Night: Expensive/Trendy restaurants having dinner with their girlfriends. Followed by the VIP section in a nightclub or a private party. Or they stay home and do absolutely nothing (watch Netflix, play with their pets, etc).

Where are all the 8s – An open question - captain_shane - 05-26-2017

Quote: (05-26-2017 02:23 PM)sch Wrote:  

I'm so interested in how do you guys even distinguish an 8 from a 7 or a 9. This sounds like an utter nonsense to me.

7 - Cute
8 - Hot
9 - Super hot, stunning

Where are all the 8s – An open question - YoungBlade - 05-26-2017

Here's one:

https://www.instagram.com/annelisejr/?hl=en

Where are all the 8s – An open question - Agastya - 05-26-2017

They're in select college towns and places with a high average of attractive people in general. When I lived in Santa Barbara, an average girl there (a 6) would likely be considered a 7 or better in a lot of other places. Places like Santa Barbara, Boulder, Urbana-Champaign, and other such areas will have tons of relatively hot women. I banged the hottest women of my life as a freshman at Santa Barbara. This is an obvious point but the best way to bang 8's to move where there are hundreds of them mixed in with a population of thousands of 7's.