rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:57 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:20 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:04 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

He ran him over, then got out of the car and shot him, and Burkman survived? Doesn't sound like a very professional hit, but the story would be what set Doherty off.

Marines are supposed to be the best shots in the military right? [Image: lol.gif]

Looks like a hit gone bad.

It would be lovely if someone in Congress attempted to get him in for a hearing. I'm sure the FBI and Wray would try to block it. If they did, that would tip the hand....

Sure the guy could say it was road rage, but come on.... I highly doubt it. I wonder what is in the police report and which dept. has the report.

I wonder if it was like in the movies...Burkman was standing in the middle of the parking garage in a double-breasted overcoat. He sees the headlights of a car approaching. Suddenly, he realizes the car is accelerating. He leaps out of the way but the bumper grazes his legs, sending him flying. Doherty's car screeches to a halt and he opens the door, rests his arms on the door frame, and fires his silenced pistol as Burkman ducks between parked cars. Burkman feels a sharp pain in his shoulder and realizes he has been shot and he's running out of cover. Somehow he makes it to the edge of the garage and hurdles the balustrade, landing two floors below in a garbage dumpster. Doherty curses silently to himself, pulls out his prepaid cell phone and dials the number he was told to dial. After a "click" followed by a soft grunt, he reports, "He got away" followed by another click as the other party hangs up without speaking.

If the script is followed, Doherty will now be killed in jail or while being transferred from one facility to another.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread