rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Qualification Bullshit?

Is Qualification Bullshit?

Stein - I don't rely much on qualifying, or much on verbal game for that matter. This is good for dates or for quieter places like lounges, daygame, etc.
My game these days is mostly night game focused on the ONS possibility, as I don't collect phone numbers. I run it in loud clubs and bars where spitting complicated verbal game is not feasible because of the noise. So I just open with something standard, spend 10-15 minutes yapping about casual stuff while trying not to say anything stupid, and bust out a routine or two. If she seems to like that, then I shrink the distance so she can look at me upclose, smell me, feel my body, etc. then take it from there.
As you can imagine, this type of game has not a very high success rate, as it forces a girl to make a decision sooner rather than later, before she has gotten to know you.

If you run a less direct game, qualifying is very useful. Before, when I used to go out on dates and actually talk to girls on a more than superficial level, I would qualify them on locally relevant stuff, like this:
- where they like to go to the beach (implying how some people are show-off's who go to trendy resorts only vs. nature lovers). No matter what she says she likes you can say you agree (qualifying) or you can first state you only like one not the other, and watch if she agrees (make her qualify)
- what kind of music she listens to and what clubs she goes to party at (same idea here). This is big in my country where two (very different) styles of music compete and divide people in two camps. I don't know what to compare it to, something like East Coast vs. West Coast hip-hop where people actually shot each other, only here the battles are just fought in the media.
- pretty much anything like school, work, movies, books where a choice is involved - either you ask her choice and compliment it, or state yours and watch if she agrees with it.

Messages In This Thread