rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ball basketball family

The Ball basketball family

Quote: (05-17-2017 02:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The dad is taking heat for calling out a hater pundithot.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/FootBasket/status/864914184563286017][/url]

She plays the victim, of course.

Jason Whitlock is a childless, super fat, pro-gay, anti-family, hardcore SJW, effeminate faggot that has the worst sports opinions because alot of what happens in sports has something to do with family.

The MSM, especially of the subversive group variety, uses him to speak for black people and the black community, but he has nothing in common with even a small minority of black people in America.

I don't have a comment about this dad, but he isn't doing himself any favors going into the enemy's camp and talking with them like this. Maybe he is channeling his inner Trump. I have no idea, but he is going to get shitted on, as well as his sons, for a long time if he keeps this up. I fear they will black ball his son, like Kapernick got blackballed, but in the opposite way. The NBA is 100% Liberal Democrat and pretty much 98% Black Liberal Democrat on top of that. All led by Democrat President Lebron James and Prime Minister Adam Silver.

The NFL is more mixed politically and, ownership wise, much more conservative. No one would be batting much of an eye if his son was a football player, but GMs would still probably tell him to put a lid on it a little bit.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread