rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

By saying "not superficial" I did not mean "not materialistic", but "not focussing on looks only".

If a man has achieved something in his life, if he is wealthy, has a well-payed respected job, I think women should value this. Men who earn much have usually worked hard for this. Pussy shall be a compensation.

And in the USA - just talking from my experience - social status, leadership (alpha) personality, money, confidence, intelligence, etc. still count for at least a certain demographic of women. For the more conservative, traditional, family-oriented women.

In countries like Sweden looks are everything. The consequence of economic/social success not being transverted into being attractive for women is a general lack of motivation to achieve something in life (for young males). Society as a whole suffers from this.

If you are a hard-working man with ambitions in your life, and you are looking for a physically attractive, traditional, family-value oriented woman with wife-quality, you will find this in a certain female demographic in the US. In parts of Western Europe, and especially in Northern Europe, this type of women is much more rare. Of course, you will find this type even more in Russia, parts of EE, and even - to some extend - still in some parts of Southern Europe (though in decline). But the USA is definitely not worse than Western Europe in this respect.

Messages In This Thread