rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

Quote: (09-03-2011 02:34 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

I'am a European guy, short (5ft10) and NOT good-looking. It's no problem for me to get lots of dates with hot American women (HB 7 or 8).

1. 5'10 is not short. It is average American male height. To give you an idea, I'm 5'4 and I'm doing very well. Not extremely good (I'm also very lazy), but still much better comparing to the majority of local dudes.

2. If you're European, I don't really know where you get those A LOT of 7+ American women. I've seen probably one or two 7+ in more than six years here. Where are you from, Germany?

3. What do you mean by "getting dates"? This is very vague and can mean, for example, taking them for the dinner you're paying for.

Quote:Quote:

Why? Because for them a man's looks/height is only one factor out of many. They also value a man's personality, his intellect, and what he has achieved in life.

Hmm... so which kind of dates are you getting?

Messages In This Thread