rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

I think most of us are in or from big cities (man are there a lot of Washingtonians on this forum or what?). We are mostly talking about big city women, especially on the coasts. That's part of why we are here, no? Trying to figure out how to overcome those kevlar bitch shields.

Point taken about other regions of America. I have met some Southern girls who were the epitome of femininity and grace, and cute to boot. Once you get away from career metropolises and get down to small-town America, there are gems to be found. Mixx seemed to live it up in Fargo, and I have no doubt that women were much more reasonable and sweet there.

But Mecanico is right. Most of us are not going out of our comfort zones to find a good sexy woman. We keep waiting for the bitchy girl with a liberal arts degree to change, and then complain when she doesn't. We go where she hangs out with her entitled princess friends. A friend of mine got with a cute Central American illegal immigrant waitress a few years back, and she was a girly-girl and fun to be around. But how me people here are gonna go seek that kinda tail out? Takes an adventurous spirit.

Messages In This Thread