rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

To every dude who complains about being an American citizen (rant)

You can be bitter about the place you grow up. It's not just limited to people who grow up in the U.S.

When you feel something is wrong, you want to identify it and try to correct it. People on this forum are all probably familiar with certain self-help/self-advancement ideas.

When someone points out that there is something wrong with America it doesn't necessarily mean he hates America. If anything, he wants to see that problem "fixed" so that America can be better.

If you think the United States is perfect you are delusional. I know you're not saying that, but to say that USA is #1 (USA! USA! USA!) and that there's no room for improvement, and anyone who suggests there is is a commie/liberal/hippy/etc. is bullshit.

For a few guys on this forum, there is a problem with American society in one form or another. Some people point out that American women, through their "liberation" have only achieved material success, while tearing down the traditional family. Some people point out that certain Americans are shallow and it's hard to get along with them if you're not from the US or certain other English speaking countries. I don't think anyone has said that all 300+ million people in the United States are jerks.

What's wrong with traveling abroad and pointing out that things work better in other countries? What's wrong with questioning the direction America is taking? One aspect of a rational human being is to think critically. It is one trait we have that we should be proud of. And then we have people who say we shouldn't think critically and just go along, because "It's my way or the highway, bud!"

Messages In This Thread