rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified.

Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified.

Replying to this thread reminded me that I have a slightly different approach to daygame.

I want to talk here about the model of daygame I use myself and coached to more than 20 guys in last few months.

Daygame Simplified.

Glossary:
Part 1: Motivation
Part 2: Theory
Part 3: Action

Part 1: Motivation

Only small fraction of the girls will go to bars or a nightclubs, only some will take the time to register on Tinder. The beautiful hot girl with nice personality and a good background, the kind most of us like, will get enough attention at work, or at school and the chances that she will open a online dating account are pretty slim. So JUST APPROACH!

The worst thing will happen is that nothing will happen. Better be a winner that got rejected than a guy smirking at the corner who never cold approached in his life, so JUST APPROACH!

Daygame is free and healthy. You don't need to drink, you can maintain a normal life schedule. You don't even need to go daygaming specifically after you reach a certain level of skills. Daygaming will be like breathing for you. Where ever you are you will be able to strike up a conversations and get leads.
Going to the gym? JUST APPROACH! Going to the mall? JUST APPROACH!
Walking your dog? You know what to do!

Approach is already the half of your success. Even if you don't know what to say and what to do. JUST APPROACH. Come closer, smile and say "Hello, my name is ***". There are only two options: you will get a lead and an experience or you will just get an experience. You win both ways.

Push through approach anxiety. Your first three approaches will dissipate your nervous energy. There is only that much adrenaline you have stored. Approach and if your hands are shaking and your voice is trembling use it as your opener. Tell a girl "I am nervous and I don't normally do this, but you are cute and I would kick myself later if I did not talk to you". Some girls will find it romantic and actually help you overcome the anxiety.
Daygame is the king of game! JUST APPROACH!

Part 2: Theory

What is daygame?
Daygame is a method of meeting women during your every-day normal life.
Proficiency in daygame is the ability to strike a conversation and maintain in it sufficiently to be able to convey your value and build interest. In other words you are proficient in daygame when you can make a girl interested in you in a short amount of time.

Types of approaches:

By initial intent:
Indirect - opening with a socially acceptable question without showing sexual intent.
What time is it? Where is the nearest train station?

Direct - opening with a compliment, showing intent.
Hey, you are cute! I am Vinny! ...or... I was walking by and saw you and I think you are cute!
Deliver the compliment and introduce yourself. Open with the explanation of what you were doing before you saw the girl and deliver the compliment.

Indirect/direct - open with a random question and quickly show intent.
Eg: "What time is it?" Wait for the girl to answer. (Laugh or big smile) I actually know what time it is, but I just needed and excuse to talk to you ...or... "Where can I buy coffee here?" Wait for the girl to answer. (Laugh or big smile) you are such a great guide and you are also cute.
Notice how I switch from indirect to direct within first minute. By showing intent quickly you will save a lot of time. Those do not have to be exactly the same questions I listed. Any indirect socially acceptable question will work.

By the type of target: stationary(easy), moving (harder as it requires chase approach, read below)

By the situation: based on IOIs, situational approach (approach when an opener is based or closely related to environment and situation)
Eg: A girl is trying to cross the street with a lot of traffic, start talking about how difficult it is to cross the road. Cross together, show intent, get the lead.

By the size and type of the group: 1 girl(easy), 2 girls(normal), 3 girls(normal), 4 girls and more(hard), mixed group(very hard), family(very hard).

By the environment: A lot of people around, few people around, hot, cold, rainy, windy and other environmental factors. It is important thing to consider is a social pressure. When there are a lot of people tightly packed around you and a girl (eg. public transport) you and the girl will feel a social pressure as people will stare. Even if you are at the level where it does not bother you remember that the girl is not. So she might not give you her Instagram or WhatsApp just because of being caring of what other people will think of her. Still do approach, but lower your voice and act as if you know her. It will make it easier for her to ease up. (coming from a person with hundreds of metro approaches under his belt)
Make it easier for yourself by daygaming in an environment when the girl is relaxed and comfortable.

Indication of interest (IOIs):
Before the approach: extended eye contact, double look at your direction, smile.
During the approach: stops as soon as you open her, maintains good eye contact, asks you questions, touches you, touches her clothing or hair, laughs at your jokes.

Body language:
Normal approach and during the interaction: good posture with straight back, strong eye contact, moderate gesticulation, distance of the outstretched hand, avoid leaning in, firm voice but not loud.

Chase approach: overtake a girl and walk one step ahead, look at the girl and get her attention, wave if needed, smile, deliver the opener, ask a girl to stop after a short interaction. Always walk one step or half step ahead.

Evening game:
Street night game, twilight game, gutter game it has many names. I call it evening game because as evening is between day and night, this game is in between day game and night game.
Same rules apply. Find a busy nightlife area and approach in the same manner as during daygame girls moving between clubs and bars. It works well cause they might be in a more sociable mood and under an influence of alcohol already.

Part 3: Action

Get a wingmen:
Friend, colleague, random guy you met in a bar. You don't need a wing to help you approach. All you need is to get into social mood. Call a friend and talk for 10 minutes if you have to.

Get your inner game straight:
Thoughts matter! When daygaming your mindset should be that every girl is single, every girl likes you, you bring value to a girl by talking to her because you are an interesting person, approaching is totally normal, approaching a girl on the street is cool and requires huge balls which you have.
If you think it is weird to talk to people on the streets, you will act as if it is weird and people will react accordingly. If you think it is normal, people will react to it normally.
The sub-context of the interaction should be her qualifying herself to you not vice versa. As if on the approach you liked her appearance, yet it is not enough. So you are cold reading and asking questions as if you need to find out more to decide whether you like her enough to take an Instagram or WhatsApp.

Think strategically:
Think of the type of girls you like and where they might congregate. If you don't have a type, just think a place with a lot of people. Go in a place where you will be able to approach consistently so you don't lose your momentum.

Know the basics:
There are two extremes in the world of daygamers. People with two much structure who come off as robotic due to stacked openers, routines etc. And people who act on emotion and can't replicate their success. I will not pollute your conscience with difficult models with step by step action plans, which rarely work. All you need to concentrate on is initiating an interaction. During the interaction, make a girl comfortable and convey value. You can do it by cold reading or asking questions and building a conversation based on this, while avoiding the interviewer mode. Sexualize and humorize every topic. "I like you jeans, are you a cowgirl?", "Oh, you are a lawyer, you are a dangerous woman", "You study microbiology? Are you going to create a new deadly decease?" Make her smile. And be different. Take her Instagram then and let it do the rest of the work for you.

Using instagram as a daygame closing tool:
It is a subject for another thread on its own, but in short you build an Instagram by uploading value demonstrating photos. You invest your time once, by carefully thinking through what you want a girl to see and by growing your following. In the future your album will do most of your normal dating work for you. It will show value, show social proof, build comfort and interest all automatically. And not for one girl but for thousands potentially. You grow your following and polish your album up until the point the girl says "Wow" when she opens the page. It will save you a lot of money by having to go on less dates. Key word is Insta convey value fast, cause really hot girl just won't give you time of day.

Improvement stages:
Beginner: You start with daygaming for few hours a day in a high traffic areas. You have approach anxiety but you still get some traction and get experience. You will get numbers and Instagrams, but they will rarely lead to a bang.

Intermediate: Your approach anxiety is manageable, you build your experience by challenging yourself with higher difficulty approaches. You analyze your approaches and learn a lot. You work hard but get girls.

Playa: You have done your thousand approaches. Approach anxiety is negligible. You don't daygame with a purpose of it. You are always present and noticing good targets is a part of your being. You meet girls on a way to a gym, at the gym, at the supermarket, even on a way to the date. You approach less but get better results.

How to improve: You have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. Lets use gym as an example. If you go to gym everyday and lift 10 pounds only if will not make you better at lifting 100 pounds. Yet if you lift 10, then 20 then 50 then 100 once you go back to 10 it will feel like peace of cake. Same with daygame.

If you keep approaching a same single stationary girl without any distraction you won't go any further. But if you have successfully approached few complicated mixed groups, family groups and came out with leads approaching a single stationary girl will be a peace of cake.

Situations and preferable ways to approach:
With a moving target it is advisable type of approach direct (you need to have strong enough reason of why you are stopping or following a girl). Do a chase approach. Stop a girl after a short interaction.
In the group of two girls try to interact with the second girl a bit. This will save you from cock blocking.
In the large group of girls interact with one girl only. But after closing say goodbye to all the girls. Or open the whole group and say shortly after: "I like your friend, you mind if I talk to her?". If you do it right it works.
In the mixed group always talk to guys first.
In the group of 1 guy and many girls approach a guy and ask him "Dude, what is your secret". Disarms a guy and is a great conversation starter.
In the family group always approach a parent and compliment him or her on the beauty of the daughter, then ask for a permission to talk to her.
If you received IOIs always go direct.

Miscellaneous advice and tips:

If the girl has earphones, get her attention by smiling or waving, make a hand gesture pointing at the ear and she will take them out. Works 99% of time.

If you don't know what to talk about with the girl talk about the girl. The clothing and style of the girl is like a notebook full of tips for conversational topics. Prefer making assumptions to asking questions. Use the answers girl gives to you to build a conversation. Avoid going into an interview mode by looking for humor in all of the girls answers. Tattos, piercings, nails, hair style, color of clothing type of clothing, size of the bag. All of these can lead to a great interaction which will not sound forced and fake.

After getting a lead avoid going into phone and starting to text a girl, look at her IG photos etc. This will ruin your sociable state. Instead take screenshot of every lead you get and follow up later in the evening. If you use IG automation scroll through and update your whitelist.

Observe body language of the people before you approach. She looks like she is mad or is in a hurry let her go and preserve your vibe for a next better target.

Train your eye contact skills. When you walk around maintain eye contact with everyone, women, men, dogs, pigeons. This will train your eye contact. Never look away. If you manage to maintain the long eye contact with a girl she will smile. It is the best IOI you can get.

I don't advice on stopping people head on. There are too many workers on streets who do exactly this so people develop a mechanism to keep walking. Instead do a chase approach as described earlier.

Situational approach might be both direct and indirect based on the situation.

When IG closing it is crucially important girl follows you back or accepts receiving your announcements. Tell her to follow you back or send her a selfie of you together.

If you approached a 2-set or a group of girls take Instagram from all of them. This will let you later on choose and open the one without a boyfriend.

If the conversation with a girl stalls on WhatsApp, give her few days and reopen her on Instagram. She might just have a short memory and needs a preview of your awesome value to revive her interest.

In some countries where talking to strangers on streets is not common, after approaching a girl make fun of the situation. Mimic yourself and how you were running to talk to her it diffuses the social pressure.

Daygame is a tool to convey your value to a girl efficiently. You can implement hacks like a dope Instagram account, but the root of all is your initial value. You have to work on it constantly. Your talents, social skills, style, status, wealth, physical fitness all is important.

An important way to make a girl realize she is into you is her thinking about you when you are not around. Instagram helps with this a lot.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about daygame and Instagram game over a PM.

Disclaimer: English is not my first language, it is actually a third so if you see any mistakes do let me know. I am not the original author of some of these methods and terms, to be honest I might not even know where the original ideas are coming from, some of them might be mine.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread