rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Quote: (04-10-2017 06:51 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

[Image: 3F201AE200000578-0-image-a-2_1491811607119.jpg]

I love pictures like this. Let's break it down.

If you look at the first guy it's pretty obvious based on the shape of his head that we're looking at Grimace of the McDonald unit. Sadly he was not present when the olive drab operator pants were being handed out and neither was he afforded a thigh holster. In fact, unless he's left handed he wasn't afforded a gun at all. Tough times in the department. Maybe he can throw cheeseburgers at the perps. His kid-size motocross goggles will protect him from any mustard or ketchup splashback.

The second guy is short so he needs the operator pants and the operator thigh rig to compensate, but neither of those accessories add up to much in comparison to the power of the ninja mask, defined so by the separate eye holes. His ensemble warns "I may be a midget, but I've played Mortal Kombat and I'm dressed to kill!"

Commandant Sherriff is a stalwart looking character. Precisely the type you don't want to get on the wrong side of the morning after he's found his wife in bed with a younger man who still has hair on their head.

Man four is the kid rookie of the team. You can tell because he doesn't get the impressive thigh rig and he's made the rookie mistake of not only letting his neck skin show but also putting the arms of his aviator sunglasses on the outside of his ski mask. "Oh, rook. When are you gonna learn!?"

Man five is the genetic supersoldier of the team, sporting unusual height and chimpanzee length arms. He is also the nominated frog-man of the team and as such wears the coveted waterproof latex mask. We can tell he's a seasoned operator because he places the thigh rig very high up on his leg. This is to pin down and maintain control of his enormous dick, which we can presume to be enormous because he's an operator posing for a photograph in a ski mask. Unlike the kid rookie he's learned the art of the ski-mask/aviator-glasses combo and has tucked the arms of his glasses inside said mask.

10/10 WNSDILC (would not sling dope in lake county).

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread