Roosh V Forum
Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl (/thread-62173.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - BrewDog - 04-09-2017

Does it make me a bad person if I laughed?

Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers

-Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday
-Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins
-Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend
-She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested
-Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media
-Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-girl.html

BTW... nice ass.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - RIslander - 04-09-2017

WB.

If you can't handle a drunk 120lb girl without body slamming her you probably shouldn't be a cop. But with that said:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - cascadecombo - 04-09-2017

judging from the camera dudes laugh, she was probably already causing enough if a disturbance before hand.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - The Beast1 - 04-09-2017

This police brutality crap is stupid.

Here's a thought:

If you don't want the police to treat you like trash, don't go acting like it in front of them.

It's that simple and works across all races and genders.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Delta - 04-09-2017

That cop is a fucking idiot. A skinny drunk chick in heels (WB) pulling away asking "what the fuck did I do?" is not a threat. Is he really going to argue he couldn't have subdued her without slamming her face into the pavement? Hope the erection he got out of it was worth his job.

Quote: (04-09-2017 01:08 PM)Delta Wrote:  

That cop is a fucking idiot. A skinny drunk chick in heels (WB) pulling away asking "what the fuck did I do?" is not a threat. Is he really going to argue he couldn't have subdued her without slamming her face into the pavement? Hope the erection he got out of it was worth his job.

Agreed. No one, male or female, deserves missing teeth or serious injuries for being a drunk and obviously not being a risk. Any cop worth his salt could of deescalated that situation and made an arrest without violence. A night in the drunk tank and public intox ticket is the appropriate punishment.

Then again, we dont know what happened before the video. High chance she was already swinging at him and being aggressive.

That's exactly the reaction taught to them every day at the police academy. Her hand movements are considered "active resistance" which warrants the officer using open hand compliance techniques. He slammed her hard, and I promise you, he was surprised by it. During training, male officers pair up and use these control/compliance techniques on other men that weigh twice as much as that girl. The force the officer used during training to slam a 200lb man to the ground is suddenly way more than required to drop that petite girl to the ground which led to overkill.

But if the officer's reaction is inappropriate, then it's due to current standard police training, not the officer.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - nomadbrah - 04-09-2017

Seems like a case of manlet rage imo.

Quote: (04-09-2017 01:18 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

That's exactly the reaction taught to them every day at the police academy. Her hand movements are considered "active resistance" which warrants the officer using open hand compliance techniques. He slammed her hard, and I promise you, he was surprised by it. During training, male officers pair up and use these control/compliance techniques on other men that weigh twice as much as that girl. The force the officer used during training to slam a 200lb man to the ground is suddenly way more than required to drop that petite girl to the ground which led to overkill.

But if the officer's reaction is inappropriate, then it's due to current standard police training, not the officer.

That is true, if the officer is a robot. I'd prefer my tax dollars going to police officers with a brain. And I fully understand the powerful nature of muscle memory.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Kabal - 04-09-2017

Pussy Pass Denied!

Exhibit 8,092,438 in Playing Stupid Games, Winning Stupid Prizes.

The most amusing part to me about this video is blue shirt flying out of nowhere to shove the would-be white knight away, a hair before the taller cop reacts to push the white knight away.

What genre savviness from blue shirt! He's seen his share of internet altercation videos involving girls and white knights.

It's also an altruistic deed; blue shirt saved the white knight from an ass-kicking and arrest.

Mostly importantly, Would Bodyslam, in the streets for being a cunt or figuratively in the sheets.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Sourcecode - 04-09-2017

Simple.
Abuse of force. Cop is a dumbass.

There was no need to throw a person like that to the ground.
That's not escalation of force...they being an ass

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - GoldHawkStar - 04-09-2017

Lol!

Sorority girls are always stubborn entitled cunts. Raised by parents who never told them 'no'. I can only assume she thought she could get away with disobeying police orders.

Sometimes reality hits you like pavement to the face, literally.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 04-09-2017

Is the floor ok?

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Mikan - 04-09-2017

Ippon!

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Kona - 04-09-2017

Well that was stupid. That girls got a few hundred thousand civil suit dollars coming her way.

I hear Colorado is pretty progressive. You think there's a single pro-cop anti-woman judge or jury there. Nope.

That video + But I'm a girrrrrrrrl = 250k. Just watch.

Aloha!

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Foolsgo1d - 04-09-2017

Over use of force, cop will be sued and rightfully so.

I would sue them too and make sure he loses his job. Stop with this bullshit that she got what she deserved and how because he didn't give her a pussy pass he is a hero and because she is possibly a typical obnoxious American woman with drink in her.

He Judo threw her face first into the fucking concrete floor and you don't have a problem with that? Ok. Don't complain when the cops think you're being resistant to their actions and do much worse because you are as big, or bigger than them.

Quote: (04-09-2017 02:44 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

He Judo threw her face first into the fucking concrete floor and you don't have a problem with that? Ok. Don't complain when the cops think you're being resistant to their actions and do much worse because you are as big, or bigger than them.
I can't remember a time when the police ever thought I was resisting arrest. I also can't remember a time they threw me to the ground. There may be a correlation there somewhere.

The time to make your case for unlawful arrest is not during the arrest. Is there ever a time you're going to say, "No way, I'm not going with you!" and then the officers say, "Okay, you're right" and then they leave?

And let's not forget this part: "Michaella Surat was thrown to the ground outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins on Thursday night after allegedly hitting one of the officers."

That's a short video. We can't see what happened beforehand to make the officer arrest her.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Easy_C - 04-09-2017

Having lived in Colorado before, we should keep in mind that the Denver area police force has a reputation for being extremely aggressive physically. They've had to settle a lot of police brutality cases recently and for good reason.

That said, it's still stupid to keep up the "crazy bitch" act right in front of a cop.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - El Padrone - 04-09-2017

That broad can now show her feminist friends in real time what reality hitting you in the face feels like. Lol.

Her Instagram is private but the followers went up by several hundred in the last few hours.

That is because, even though its Sunday, she's getting bombarded by lawyers wanting to take her case, and news people wanting her to share her tragic tale.

Only people learning lessons here are the cop, the department he works (soon to be worked) for, and their insurance carrier.

Aloha!

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Number one bummer - 04-09-2017

I'd rather see this case than three female officers that can't handle one man. I tried to find a longer clip but couldn't, I did find a video that questions the media narrative. The media goes out of the way to label her a "sorority girl" and are quick to label the arrest a body slamming. She obviously was clinching up and trying to pull away.

I've been in those situations and there is no winning, in a PR fight with a drunk chick. You either look like a muscle head who likes to beat women or a pussy who can't handle a drunk chick.

What Brewdog mentioned about practicing against men is fairly accurate.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - kavi - 04-09-2017

Dudes need to look closer at the video. The cop pushes the girl back after which she steps into him and raises her right arm seemingly to hit him, to which he reacts fast, as he should. The girl is skinny and wearing massive heels (which give the illusion of size an greater threat) which make her go down fast and hard.

Cop 1 Fool 0

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Scoundrel - 04-09-2017

If the cop used excessive force, it was 10-15% too much — a pass in my book. Police officers (like everyone else) can't measure the exact precise amount of force to use in the moment. They have to take action, and sometimes they overreach.

The girl's intoxication, high heels, and slenderness/height were contributing factors that made her go down extra hard.

The worst thing anyone can do with cops is to resist arrest, or attempt to fight them in any way. I have such little sympathy for people who are allegedly the victims of "police brutality" when it's really a case of someone who tried to fight the law, and the law won.

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl - Foolsgo1d - 04-09-2017

Quote: (04-09-2017 03:26 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2017 02:44 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I can't remember a time when the police ever thought I was resisting arrest. I also can't remember a time they threw me to the ground. There may be a correlation there somewhere.

The time to make your case for unlawful arrest is not during the arrest. Is there ever a time you're going to say, "No way, I'm not going with you!" and then the officers say, "Okay, you're right" and then they leave?

And let's not forget this part: "Michaella Surat was thrown to the ground outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins on Thursday night after allegedly hitting one of the officers."

That's a short video. We can't see what happened beforehand to make the officer arrest her.

Arresting does not equal taste concrete by means of a throw into it if the officer had any semblance of control over the situation or the perp.

That girl was not a threat. No one around him was a threat. he had back up. What is the justification and rationale behind face planting a woman based on the events we saw in the clip.

Nowhere in that clip did she warrant the action. She could be the biggest cunt in the world but right there and then there was no justification. If a cop does that under those circumstances I want to see him react to lethal violence or stressful situations and come out clean.

The police are not also the judge and jury.

There was no reason to throw that girl to the ground like that. He wanted to show her who's boss. That's it.

Hitting a cop, yes that is a crime. It is not the cops job, however, to administer punishment on the spot.

I get so tired of hearing the "well the cop has the right to defend himself" argument.

I think this is one of the constitutional amendments:

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police, who investigation crime. And the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.

Also, I have a feeling since bodycam footage has not been released, theres more fault on the cop than we see in the tape. He could have spun her up against the light pole right next to them.

At some point someone needs to speak up and say that maybe police training is a little dated.

Aloha!