rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Colorado Police Bodyslam Sorority Girl

Quote: (04-09-2017 05:51 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2017 03:26 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2017 02:44 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

He Judo threw her face first into the fucking concrete floor and you don't have a problem with that? Ok. Don't complain when the cops think you're being resistant to their actions and do much worse because you are as big, or bigger than them.
I can't remember a time when the police ever thought I was resisting arrest. I also can't remember a time they threw me to the ground. There may be a correlation there somewhere.

The time to make your case for unlawful arrest is not during the arrest. Is there ever a time you're going to say, "No way, I'm not going with you!" and then the officers say, "Okay, you're right" and then they leave?

And let's not forget this part: "Michaella Surat was thrown to the ground outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins on Thursday night after allegedly hitting one of the officers."

That's a short video. We can't see what happened beforehand to make the officer arrest her.

Arresting does not equal taste concrete by means of a throw into it if the officer had any semblance of control over the situation or the perp.

That girl was not a threat. No one around him was a threat. he had back up. What is the justification and rationale behind face planting a woman based on the events we saw in the clip.

Nowhere in that clip did she warrant the action. She could be the biggest cunt in the world but right there and then there was no justification. If a cop does that under those circumstances I want to see him react to lethal violence or stressful situations and come out clean.

It is reported that she had already hit him and looks to be trying it again. What do you want him to do? Stand there and take it. Cops need to be rough with people when they cross the line into physical violence because otherwise they will become a target.

If people start seeing police do nothing when someone tries to hit them, dont you think they will lose authority and that it will encourage more dangerous people to attack them.

You think a police man wants you to think "Hey man, it's ok, come punch me in face, you have rights and I cant touch you"

Messages In This Thread