rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed

I've been to India probably more than most here. There's a right way to travel and a wrong way to travel there. The wrong way is to travel like an Indian, especially if you're a white woman. Mixing with the local population is utterly pointless; you will never be accepted and they will always view you with avarice (for money if you're a man, and for sex if you're a woman). Their life is utterly shit.

If you travel around the country you hire your own damn car and driver. No public transportation. If you stay at a hotel, 4 star minimum, 5 preferred. In the cities, you stay in the most posh and westernized areas.

I think India you either like or hate, not sure there's an in-between state. I actually like it quite a bit; it's completely unique, has amazing food, and you can do all kinds of crazy stuff (having local links in the country helps immensely in this).

Messages In This Thread