Roosh V Forum
Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed (/thread-61761.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Roosh - 03-17-2017

She was hanging out with a local dude that is being charged with the crime. He had a reputation for criminality.

Quote:Quote:

One of [her male friends] said she was 'free-spirited' and 'really interesting' but that a group of about five local men 'would pull her back and say, "You’re with us, remember?".'

He told The Guardian, that Danielle shrugged off the instructions and revealed she had met one of them a year earlier and that he was going to help her find accommodation at the beach.

Later, at about 9pm, Mr Woodruff and two other friends asked if she wanted to go swimming.

'She said, "Yeah, give me two minutes. I just need to talk to my friends", referring to the group of men,' Mr Woodruff said.

But when he returned close to 9.40pm both Danielle and the men had disappeared.

The story of her death features numerous male "friends" who we have to assume were trying to fornicate with her. Her appearance suggest she could not get high quality men in England, but would have Indian men fawning over her constantly.

[Image: 3E555E2400000578-4319102-image-m-62_1489682915428.jpg]

[Image: 3E4A77F000000578-0-It_is_thought_Ms_McLa...944005.jpg]

She made attempts to acclimate to the local culture:

[Image: 3E4A96BA00000578-0-It_is_thought_Ms_McLa...943994.jpg]

The article said this photo is her hanging out with male "friends" running advanced flute game on her (the American analog to flute game would be guitar game):

[Image: 3E555DF300000578-4319102-image-a-43_1489682568563.jpg]

This is the smooth talking operator who is suspected of gaining her trust and killing her:

[Image: 3E4BC3A400000578-0-Police_said_this_morn...943310.jpg]

She had been at the La La Land restaurant in the Dreamcatcher resort at about 5.30pm on Monday afternoon and was reportedly seen sitting with two or three men and was not drinking.

A local said: 'We didn't pay her much attention as it is a common sight to see foreigners with Indian men. The area is very popular with tourists.'

But she is believed to have then left with Bhagat and drank at several bars before reportedly heading to the Leopard Valley nightclub.

She did not understand that India is not constructed like a day care for women in the same way the West is, where women can get drunk every night and stumble him in safety. She paid the ultimate price for this mistake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...woman.html

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - rockoman - 03-17-2017

Eat, pray, love - die!

RIP Danielle. I am sorry that you had to grow up in a society which had abandoned the ancient wisdoms as to how men and women should behave.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Steve McQueen - 03-17-2017

By Irish standards she's fairly decent

India is a shit hole, I fail to understand western womens obsession with the place

RIP, what a pointless way to go

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Roosh - 03-17-2017

India is a shit hole, I fail to understand western womens obsession with the place

Half a billion men who very strongly want to fuck them.

If a woman can't secure a quality man, she's settle for quantity.

[Image: India-Train-Nationalturk-14.jpg?a5a7cc]

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Meat Head - 03-17-2017

Dont Bang India.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Suits - 03-17-2017

Best Roosh post of 2017.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - TheOllam - 03-17-2017

That's a shame the wee lass had her last drinks already[Image: tard.gif] but the show must go on, Happy St. Paddy's Day:

[Image: happy-st-patricks-day-929-tinker.gif]

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - PrtSc - 03-17-2017

That is really unfortunate. There should be an immediate travel ban of all unmarried western women to India. On a more serious note, it's unfortunately unsurprising to see naive girls travel to unsafe places in the name of being "free spirited" or "finding themselves."

The article quotes a local man saying "We didn't pay her much attention as it is a common sight to see foreigners with Indian men." I think it's safe to say he means female foreigners with Indian men, not the other way around. Indian friends of mine have pointed out that if I were to go to India, I should not expect to get laid at all, since girls in India are locked down and not like western sluts.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Number one bummer - 03-17-2017

She was a rough looking 28. She didn't deserve to die in a third world dump but I can't fathom why she would go in the first place. Maybe because it is home to all the trendy leftists religions.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - The Beast1 - 03-17-2017

Strong thread title, methinks Twitter will have a field day with this.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Phoenix - 03-17-2017

Hope he gets his "eye for an eye".

As Gandhi once incorrectly said, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

No mate, it leaves two people blind and everyone else wary.

Displayed at city entrance with spear up ass would tick all the boxes nicely.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Sherman - 03-17-2017

Scroll down the page of the article and look at the picture of her freaky mother.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - balybary - 03-17-2017

RIP, She Never Do It Again

[Image: 288841_INDIA.png]

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Barron - 03-17-2017

Quote: (03-17-2017 10:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Her appearance suggest she could not get high quality men in England, but would have Indian men fawning over her constantly.

Immediately scrolled down to see the pics and jumped to respond with a lone 'WNB' until glancing back over your opening comments.
A 4/10 for me.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Atlanta Man - 03-17-2017

I am sad now, I hate to see things like this happen to good people. The poor girl was just unaware of her surroundings and the real world. Even sober India is not safe for women alone.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Fast Eddie - 03-17-2017

And the Gene Pool stopped, chuckled, and went hopping on its merry way. The End.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Meat Head - 03-17-2017

There was a time when her rape and death would be avenged by angry white men. Women are overgrown children. I blame the father, brother, uncles and male cousins.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Gustavus Adolphus - 03-17-2017

^I can't speak for the Irish, but if you think uncles and male cousins have any influence on a 28-yr-old white woman that wants to go on a soul searching expedition, I'd say you are grossly misinformed.

Way easier to just cut off the branch to save the tree.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - kaotic - 03-17-2017

This post:

[Image: 72403350.jpg]

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Cr33pin - 03-17-2017

Young and naive... we have all been there.

I'm friends with a 50 something year old French lady I met at Yoga classes here in Peru. We have coffee after class three times a week. She is cool and certainly a interesting character. She is going to India in a few months and going to a few cities off the beaten path. She has been to India before..... but when she talks about this trip she almost talks about it and has the demeanor that she thinks something bad is going to happen. She says however something in whatever city is calling her there..... She's a bit loopy and hippy but I really hope nothing bad happens to her.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Travesty - 03-17-2017

The guy's zip up jacket is pretty fly, otherwise bad person.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Baphomet - 03-17-2017

If it were the way it SHOULD be, this girl could have gone to any country, met people, found or not found whatever it was she was looking for, then went on with her life.

However, it is NOT that way. Wildly delusional snowflakes, like this idiot, seem to think that the world holds her view that we all can just "get along" with enough love.

If you walk up to a Polar Bear, with all the love and peace your cute little heart can muster, you are going to die screaming, covered in your own blood. It's regretful that this simple naive idiot did not recognize reality for what it is. I suppose in some greater sense it is to be regretted that she died.

Having said that, I find it difficult to have any sympathy for her at all. I only hope she can serve as an example to others of what the real world is actually like.

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - General Stalin - 03-17-2017

I don't get why so many white Women in America, Canada, and Western Europe are obsessed with the idea of going to India. My only inkling is that maybe because of all the pictures and documentaries they see about it, it makes it seem like the last bastion of "real," "ancient," and "different" culture - unless you go spend some time in the bush in Africa or the Amazon but they don't have Airbnb there...

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Chris Brown - 03-17-2017

How come we never hear about Asian women doing this kind of thing?

Irish girl goes to India to find herself, gets raped and killed - Alpha_Romeo - 03-17-2017

No mention of a father figure in the original article.