rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Capital Police investigating IT contractors

Capital Police investigating IT contractors

This is an extremely bad sign. Likely the Deep State DOJ is beyond corrupted to the core. If this is the case, I am no longer optimistic that anything is going to happen to Strzok and gang.

If nothing happens to anyone, I honestly do not know what else needs to be done. Firing Sessions and all DOJ attorneys turn in their resignation letters to a new AG, might not be enough. Being a DOJ attorney is a special and unique skillset. If the entire pool of possible attorneys is unable to shrug off Washington/Deep State corruption, that likely means we can only expect justice on drug prosecutions, the occasional inside trade violator, and garden variety murderers.

Sessions is a swamp creature from being in the Senate and Washington for years. If they drop the ball on everything, Trump should clear them all out, including Wray, present a new AG nominee that has ZERO DOJ experience, and ten others below that have zero DOJ/Washington experience, and a new FBI director that has no prior FBI experience, along with all senior FBI executives removed/fired if possible.

They will suck for a while and likely be very young, but so be it. Let them learn on the job and Trump would have to put no pressure on them to go after anyone at all. Let it all go and try to see if he can just fix the underlying issue, which is the corruption. They will have ~6-5 years to learn and do things the right way and the next president can build off of that core group.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread