rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

Ocon Alive: The Roosh Program

Hello,

With a sort of despair, I announce that I am beginning my first legitimate cycle of the Roosh Program. I lost my virginity at 16. After that, I was with a girl for almost six years (18-24). Since we broke up, I've banged three chicks - two of which, I met online, one from a social circle.

I say despair because I am forced to accept the nature of things as they currently stand. At almost 26 years of age, I am forced to acknowledge that to get laid I must put forth serious effort. If I keep going how I'm going, knowing all my social circles, I will not get laid. I never denied game, but the longer my dry spells go, the more I see its importance.

My ultimate goal is a same night lay (offline). I no longer want to get sex from online dating. This will likely be hard considering I work second shift hours (3:00 - 11:30pm).

I'll outline my workout routine, game resource, approaches, Seinfeld, masturbation, notes and books in future posts. I've already completed a decent amount of approaches prior to starting this forum but I decided to start posting here for feedback.

Till next time,
Ocon

Messages In This Thread