rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries: Who are the Current Heroes and Villains of the World?

Countries: Who are the Current Heroes and Villains of the World?

I think in terms of women I think we can all agree on what the answer is. But this is about more than women. I'm honestly trying to figure out if there is a true heroic country fighting for good in this world that actually has good moral values.

My belief is that ISIS are pretty much paid mercenaries and them and Syria are basically the pawns and chess board in a much larger game being played. Living in the United States, I have seen plenty of our news propaganda and have checked out Russia's on YouTube as well. Frankly, the game I'm seeing is that they automatically blame each other for every little accusation and I'm getting kind of tired of them underestimating our intelligence.

But, Russia and the USA are not the only ones I'm applying this question to. I'd argue that Russia is not nearly as villainous as the USA makes them out to be, but they're far from being the Batman of the world. However, the USA has arguably caused more international damage than anyone since post-WW2 and have a reputation as being the "police" of the world. The same can be asked about any superpower such as China, England, France, Germany, Brazil (SA superpower), and more.

What about countries like Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, and others that don't really get involved in global political conflict? Again, I'm separating the women aspect of these countries because I think we can all agree these are not the most desirable, I'm more discussing their political impact on the world.

Or even smaller countries not exactly recognize as the big boys such as Thailand who has become an expat hub, Taiwan who basically just wants their own identity, Japan who has a villainous past but have made positive contributions to the world in the last 50 years and are recognized as the Asian destination, and any other countries I haven't mentioned?

Who do you guys think are the heroes and who do you guys think are the villains?

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread