rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

With the recent tweets from Obama against America and the UN placing the USA on "extreme risk" of Civil War, I said that the world is being primed to someday invade the USA as the next Nazi threat. Lot of people raised questions so I'd thought to answer them in a more appropriate thread.

What everyone forgets is that in the event of a US split, the "non-racist" side will carry legitimacy of the UN. The coastal regions, which includes DC, will be the ones calling for help from around the world because in the event of a Civil War, I estimate at least 60-75% of the military staying on the Red side. But the Blue regions control the coasts, and can call for support from all over the world not to mention get supplies.

It's the exact same division of the Peloponnesian war between Sparta controlling the land (the Red interior states) and Athens controlling the sea (the Blue coastal states).

The entire "racist" thing is just a contrived reason, no one actually cares about racism (certainly not anywhere outside of White countries) but a chance to fuck up the USA and get some war spoils will be irresistible to the many many enemies of the red USA which include: China, most of Western Europe, much of the Middle East, and parts of Latin America (such as Mexico).

Also I'm not talking about this happening in 4 years or even 10, but if the political situation continues to deteriorate at present rates it could happen within 20-30 years. Lots of things can change and there is no reason to fear such an outcome, but when I see a former President of the USA gathering support abroad while the UN places the USA at extreme risk of civil war - you'd have to be blind not to see how things are being prepared.

Quote: (08-23-2017 11:31 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

Samseau, I'm agreeing with Johnmichaelkane but you've piqued my interest. Who will they use? The muzzies after they've taken over Europe? They will hardly be controllable. The Chinese? They don't give two shits about muh raysists.

Muzzie foot soldiers could easily be recruited by Western European governments as cannon fodder to be sent over. Chinese of course do not care about racists but for them to gain access to California and push towards the Mississippi would be irresistible.

Quote: (08-24-2017 12:20 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 04:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

~50 million troops could easily be gathered by the UN for US invasion someday. People may think this is hyperbole but you just haven't done the math like I have. The heartland of America is being signaled out, White people everywhere will eventually be the target of the globalists so the one world government can be ushered in.

First question: which navy would they use to get 50 million troops onto the North American continent?

Second question: after that navy has been sent to the bottom of the ocean as a result of deployment of tactical nukes against its flotillas (you don't have to nuke cities or hit the target, blow up a nuke within 5 km of a ship and it's toast), which navy will they then use to rescue what's left of that flotilla and crawl back to Europe?

Third question: what South American army presents any sort of conventional threat to the US without those 50 million troops to buttress it? (We don't even need to discuss the Canadian army. The US Army can beat Canada's entire faggy armed forces with one arm tied behind its back -- especially once Alberta takes the opportunity of war to declare independence from the limp leaf and becomes the 51st state.)

1. The American navy controlled by the blue states.

2. Blue and red states have enough nukes where people will be afraid to use them in fear of total nuclear annihilation.

3. All of the foreign forces will be organized by blue states and given money by the globalists, the red states may slaughter them but it will be an endless tide.

Quote: (08-24-2017 01:34 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

No one can invade the US the US for now - not even if it's broke. An Alien armada could do it, but no other human army.

The only time when foreign troops of that magnitude can enter the US and stay is when there is already a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and the US is just a regional District 13. Also such a magnitude of soldiers is overkill - 50 mio. would be coming over to kill every woman, man and child.

It wouldn't be 50 million at once, it would take place over many years, a horrible war that could only end in worldwide devastation. Moreover the US wouldn't be invaded, it would be at war with itself which leads to calling for help from the UN.

Quote: (08-24-2017 06:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 04:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

~50 million troops could easily be gathered by the UN for US invasion someday. People may think this is hyperbole but you just haven't done the math like I have. The heartland of America is being signaled out, White people everywhere will eventually be the target of the globalists so the one world government can be ushered in.

UN isn't going to invade anyone, let alone a powerful country like a USA (even if reduced to just a dozen states), nor does it have the practical means to do that even if equipped with high-tech gadgets and unlimited budgets.

During the Yugoslav Wars which involved close-quarters conflict with relatively low casualty rates, absence of weapons of mass destruction, plenty of legitimate grievances and hatred that had been brewing for a whole century, desertion rates were mind-boggling, in many cases over 50%.

Now try to imagine the desertion rate in a transoceanic invasion of a country armed with nuclear weapons. There's no blood money in the world that could cope with that.

The Yugoslav wars had soldiers who weren't paid shit, the globalists will give enough incentive if they need to. You underestimate the will and desire for total control globalists currently have. No one poses a bigger threat to long term globalist plans than the Red states at the moment, as represented by Trump, and every means will be tried one after the other:

- Cultural subversion (they are reaching the limits of effectiveness on this strategy)
- Democratic subversion (Democrats are losing and look like to stay losing for a long time)
- Open war (when the time is right Blue states will declare war, the people inside of blue states are totally brainwashed for hatred and violence via the "hate whitey" campaign)

I hope this clears things up. Regardless there are no coincidences, so to see Obama and the UN walking in unison against the big bad wacists of America is nothing more than priming the gears for an eventual conflict of massive proportions.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread