rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Earthquakes, Volcanos and unexplained BOOM noises & explosions worldwide

Earthquakes, Volcanos and unexplained BOOM noises & explosions worldwide

Quote: (01-20-2017 01:11 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2017 01:00 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2017 12:43 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2017 11:52 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Is there audio of one of these?

Amateur audio of explosions always sounds like shit anyway.

Optics have gotten better and better but audio is still in the dumps.

I'm just curious as to what that boom sounds like. Does it sound like a large firework, a field cannon from the 1800s, a low rumble, or a controlled demolition? If you collected enough of these on audio, you could electronically compare the soundwaves produced.

If the Earth is indeed having stomach cramps, it's possible that these rumblings have similarities.

Does anyone know where the Earth's anus is located so that we can make sure we are nowhere near there?

[Image: KillZone1.jpg]

Dude!!! I forgot about Yellowstone! You are right, I saw a National Geographic or Science Channel show/documentary about it. The whole park is a giant zit and they have no idea when it will pop.

I even remember a scientist saying that if Yellowstone ever blew, the entire world would suffer, not just the USA.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread