rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

You have to work pretty hard to hate PewDiePie, and they are doing their best.

This is unconscious bias at work, and it is coming for all of us.

No matter who you are or what you do with your life, none of that matters. Your true character is shown by any slip of the tongue you might make. Anyone who might say that Mr. Pie has heard that expression thousands of time in movies, shows, and online, and that it popped into his head because it has become part of the culture, not because he is a racist, is clearly a Nazi apologist. Also, the fact that the minute he said *that word*, he instantaneously followed it with, "geez, oh my god, sorry" means nothing.

Too late. You revealed your true self and there is nothing you can do about it. Freud nailed it, that was one of those slips he defined, where the magical mystical unconscious mind speaks instant, world changing truths about you, and you are busted, denuded psychologically before the world, your darkest feelings exposed.

(Shit! I said darkest. What does that say about me?)

Better stop typing now, before some internet psychoanalyst catches me dead to rights, in ways I cannot yet imagine, but that they see so clearly.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread