Roosh V Forum
Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled (/thread-60720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Roosh - 01-18-2017

For 2017, I predict that he will red pill his 50+ million subscribers against globalism and equality. He's been getting a lot of heat in the media lately and the latest video comes out against the media:

"PewDiePie says ‘death to all Jews and Hitler was right’ in latest shock ‘joke’ video"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2643864/pe...oke-video/

He's probably reading the alt right or 4/pol/, which has been influenced by the manosphere. Either way, ideas cultivated here are trading up to a more mainstream audience.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - SamuelBRoberts - 01-18-2017

In before it comes out he's secretly Jewish and/or married to a Jew.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - R_Niko - 01-18-2017

Political correctness just forced white males to get even better, god bless you Karl Marx.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - John Michael Kane - 01-18-2017

If he goes full red pill, how will youtube deal with him? They've pulled down and censored so many red pill videos from creators with small audiences. Banning a man with a 54 freakin' million follower count is another ballpark. This could be VERY interesting. I don't watch the guy, but I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - spokepoker - 01-18-2017

I want to see his vid suggesting all his followers read RvF and become enlightened.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - YoungBlade - 01-18-2017

Stiga, Sverige!

[Image: aEGgvQO_700b.jpg]

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - kaotic - 01-18-2017

I had no idea who this dude was before RVF.

"Death to all Jews !" - "Guys, it was a joke ! I'm (((them)))!"

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - NewMeta - 01-18-2017

No shame here, long time subscriber to pewds. He is a low key trump supporter but wont say it because he doesnt want to lose his audience, but in his vlogs most of his friends are trump supporters, he has the MAGA hat and a bunch of other trump props, but when the question arises he just says "i dont care about politics, I cant even vote in that election". Its a good idea at the end of the day, he will still want that youtube money despite how much he claims he doesnt do it mainly for the money.

His true sense of comedy is dark, as you would expect the typical nerd who grows up on video games, so he makes lots of hitler jokes, hence the death to all jews thing in his Fiverr video. Is he red pilled? Could be, hugely successful guy with a cute WB girlfriend and a large amount of fame, surely he learnt some of those tough life lessons along the way. Will he red pill his audience of 50mil subscribers about globalism and equality? Nah, like I said above he wouldnt even publicly say he supported trump when he clearly had some affinity to the guy, he's too scared. He also believes in equality despite having pretty solid game around his girlfriend (imo anyway), the dudes Swedish afterall, but he probably will at least teach his audience the value of not trusting the main stream media.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Grodin - 01-18-2017

They grow up so fast.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - BortimusPrime - 01-18-2017

I killed him once in slither.io

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - YoungBlade - 01-18-2017

^^^

Pics or it didn't happen.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - easternwomenrule - 01-18-2017

Thank God he sees the light!!! With over 50,000,000 supporters, our cause is going to pull in a record amount of supporters!! [Image: smile.gif]

The Elite must be shitting themselves... I'm expecting something big from the Elites this year, they don't have control anymore!

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Leonard D Neubache - 01-18-2017

I think that all of us at some point in our lives experienced exactly what he's going through at this moment.

That point where you go from floating around space to feeling that tug of gravity from the planet below.

What follows for him is inevitable. There is no turning back at this point. I just hope for his sake that he hasn't pissed his money away. He's on track to find out the hard way that the left doesn't play fair.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - BortimusPrime - 01-18-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 08:38 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

^^^

Pics or it didn't happen.

I suppose it's possible that it was someone else using the name pewdiepie, but why would someone engage in deceptive behavior on the internet of all places?

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - sterling_archer - 01-19-2017

Simply can't watch his videos because of this weird childish noises and shtick he has. I know that makes him popular but vast majority of his subscribers (which he calls "bros") are extremely annoying. There are even couple of videos which analyze his success and what he did to amass biggest numbers of followers of all youtube channels.

If he is red pill, he is hiding it.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - LionHound - 01-19-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 07:24 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Political correctness just forced white males to get even better, god bless you Karl Marx.

It does seem to have a way of weeding out the weak minded and revealing traitor's, doesn't it? [Image: banana.gif].

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Guitarman - 01-19-2017

I watched one of his videos and it was bloody awful. Childish, pointless and not even funny. How the hell did he get 50million subscribers???

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Cr33pin - 01-19-2017

I tried to watch a few of his early videos an he just acted very animated and feminine and made good awful high pitch sounds...

It seems like men acting feminine is a easy way to get a following... I'd rather die broke and masculine

This fooking guy... People are always posting his videos all over social media an they were getting millions of views and likes...HE'S NOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNY..he just acts like a bitch an makes a lot of animated facial movements (I'm not sure if this video is a good example, I just googled it and copied the url with out watching it...noway I'm watching his shit.) He is truly one of my biggest pet peevs from the net

Eye bleach for having to watch that flaming homo
[Image: 2zsoal4.jpg]

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Guitarman - 01-19-2017

GAY ^^^^^^^^

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - CJ_W - 01-19-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 07:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

red pilled

I believe hes been Red Pilled for a LONG time. He just has been keeping it on the DL.

You dont become the #1 youtuber(making between $25-$30k a day) in the world unless you got some brains.

Also he puts a lot of easter eggs and references in his vids, hell he even referenced Talcum X in the vid that roosh posted ("Problematic") He knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - griffinmill - 01-19-2017

PewDiePie is retarded.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - CJ_W - 01-19-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 05:57 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

PewDiePie is retarded.

Yet he makes more money in a day than you make in a year.

If hes retarded, you`re a corpse.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - griffinmill - 01-19-2017

Quote:Quote:

That's like saying PSY is a great singer because Op An Gangnam Style has a billion views on YouTube.

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - Leonard D Neubache - 01-19-2017

If a retard makes 30k a day being a retard on Youtube he's still a retard.

And when he rolls past my poor ass in a Phantom Drophead packed with 10s I can point at the retard and laugh.

"Ha Ha! Look at that dumb retard!"

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled - The Beast1 - 01-19-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 07:00 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

That's like saying PSY is a great singer because Op An Gangnam Style has a billion views on YouTube.

Psy brought together several musical elements that made him a ton of money and notable worldwide. He put Kpop on the map.

On that basis alone he is a great singer regardless of your taste in Korean music.

For the record, the Beetles' music is degenerative trash. Doesn't make them any less talented as musicians.

What have you done lately?