rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

Most popular Youtuber in world from Sweden, PewDewPie, is being red pilled

Quote: (02-23-2017 02:48 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

Years of Marxist indoctrination designed to destroy prevent men developing close bonds because they "don't want to look like a fag, bro".

Deliberate manipulation to destroy the structure of society, and just as effective as the loss of the nuclear family has been.

Haha, you might be right. I think it's more of a cultural thing, too. According to the manosphere, this is what you should be aiming for in terms of build:

[Image: x5b6vb.jpg]

Big and brawny as opposed to lean and muscular. Anything less than that and guys will be all over your nuts as to why you're not eating more. PewDiePie is this typical Euro dude who probably does bodyweight exercises (if that), eats regularly, but is still lean and somewhat strong. I know nothing about the guy, just speculating.

Besides, in my experience, and especially if you're travelling around EE these are the guys you gotta worry about [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: 2jd5rno.jpg]

Messages In This Thread