rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

Quote: (01-17-2017 02:24 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Is Atlanta Man a racist because he's a Black man who prefers White women? Of course not! Nor is it any more racist for someone to prefer their own race, or for their daughter to marry within or without their race.

I don't prefer white women, white women prefer me. Try being an educated man ,Black and over thirty and finding a black woman who is not obese with no kids and under 25. Young black women want thugs, and old black women are unappealing. Young white women think I am cool and have sex with me-So I like young white women who want to have sex with me.

Given how often you talk about banging White chicks I assumed you were into them over Black chicks. However, I find it dubious that you could not get quality Black women if you so wanted. I believe if you really wanted to you could, but perhaps you do not find it worth the effort. Even then you could go to Africa and probably nab a 10.

But irrespective of your personal preferences, I was merely using you as an easy example for the forum to explain how race preferences work.

More generally, the race preference test is:

"All else being equal on a group of women - all are equal in terms of height, weight, prettiness, intelligence - which race of the woman do you take?" And this is a man's race preference.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread