rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I fix my stagnate life?

How do I fix my stagnate life?

Paracelsus made an awesome post for you. The point he made I want to emphasize is go bang a hooker. Honestly, if I did not get lucky with my first at 21yrs old, I would probably be a virgin for the next 10 years. I had many chances before that age but always fucked it up. It does not matter if you are good at talking to girls.. there will always be a block in your mind. So seriously banging a hooker will feel like (in your case), being reborn and something you need to do.

Here are some things I want to add. You are in this situation because you are stuck in a negative mindset. (well duh). It's why you can't get a job, it's why you can't get laid, it's why you are lonely and have no friends.

I came across this youtube comment yesterday and thought it was worded quite well so here is the quote.

Quote:Quote:

For Negative thinkers: Thoughts are neural pathways within your brain. Repeating the same types of thoughts strengthens the neural pathways and causes them to occur more frequently. They become easier to think each time. Have a think about the mechanics behind thought. Just because you are thinking negatively over and over doesn't mean it is true or correct. It often means those pathways have become strengthened, which may seemingly give more validity to what these thoughts are. Try to trivialize negative thoughts and break their cycle. With time, persistence and a rational approach to thought you can weaken the power these neural pathways have.

Realise that you are not your thoughts. They are just thoughts. They come and go. Start by consciously breaking these thought patterns.

How? Stay conscious, and wait like cat waiting for a mouse to come out of his hole. Be aware of the thought as an observer and just let it pass. You will then be able to begin build and strengthening positive habits.

'Eckhart Tolle: Awakening to your life's purpose' May be a book you would benefit from.

'in the face of death.. everything is funny'

Messages In This Thread