rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

How long until Medellin/Colombia is ruined?

Quote: (08-22-2011 01:50 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Ya I mean its similar to much flaky behavior... like I mean when you stick your dick in they are sometimes not-flaky.. but until then.. pain in the ass. Had a girl fucking herself on webcam, supposed to meet the next day.. wanted to reschedule, told her to f-off. Met a girl out talked for 2 hours, supposed to meet the next day, told me she was very reliable, flaked ... I mean its the same as anywhere, but multiplied.. similar to what others have said in the forum. Like dealing with complete morons. Trust and reliability doesn't exist in Colombia. A girl actually told me that - and its true.
Hahaha so true...they are selfish that's why. Many Colombianos do tell me that these bitches aren't responsible and messy with their lives so is no wonder they are flaky as fuck.
Another thing that for some reason you guys don't cover as much is their lack of conversational skills. I think that you have to keep the conversation very shallow with them so enough time passes until you make the next move. It's really a waste of my time to try to have any type of "deep" conversation with them. What's worse some all want to talk about is "la lucha" (the battle/fight) where they are trying hard to get ahead in life but can't because don't have enough money for whatever. A lot of them tell me they want to open up a garage and sell hamburgers, arepas, whatever ouf of it but they don't have the money to do so (hint hint change the conversation to something else but if she refuses to let go of the topic try to fuck her as soon as possible and get the fuck of there).
I know local men are now using the "I'm a businessman" lie to get these bitches attention. Of course, if you have ok money you don't have to lie, but stay away from "saving them".

Jarocho

Messages In This Thread