rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On drugs and artistic inspiration

On drugs and artistic inspiration

I have indeed, and I must agree with Varg: it is comparable to watching a movie of something rather than experiencing it yourself. The shamanic use of drugs is limited mostly to Asia and the Americas, by the way. Europe rarely had religious drugs (aside from alcohol), which might explain the power certain famous priests had over people (the Oracle of Delphi has been theorized to have been sitting over a vent which produced hallucinogenic gases.)

To be more detailed on my psychedelic experiences, I found them to be disappointing, even in moderate doses. They have absolutely nothing on the thrill that comes from something physically challenging and dangerous like diving deep at night to swim with barracudas, or climbing a mountain with a backpack ready to snap your legs. Pushing yourself in such a manner delivers a more satisfying form of psychedelic enlightenment than inducing it with drugs.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Messages In This Thread