rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holocaust fact finding thread

Holocaust fact finding thread

Before responding to the some of the points made in this thread - let me state that this thread should be locked and removed for a number of reasons - the greatest of which is that unless Roosh wants to come back to the United States and never go back to Central Europe - threads like this will get him banged up and prosecuted in Germany or any number of Eastern European countries for anything from 'defaming the dead' to trying to reactivate the Nazi party. This is for simply hosting this forum. I figured that WW2 revisionism or the J.Question would arise on these forums but given the pitfalls in getting a reputation for truly open discussion of these subjects and the difficulty in adequately and properly discussing these subjects (the posts in this thread are largely terrible) as the topics are subject to so much false information, that it would be best to direct people to other dedicated revisionist forums and academic books and leave these subjects alone here. If you all disagree, then I say go full bore on them but you'll never know an arrest warrant it out on you in Europe until its too late. Another point - in the space of reading let's say, fifty essays on feminism consisting of about 4 to 6 pages each, you can get at least a working grasp of why feminism destroys the family. When dealing with WW2 revisionism or Talmud - you are in the hands of lawyers and even the simplest topic, like defining 'Holocaust' (for example - are we taking about the Holocaust ™, the Holocau$t, the Holocaust, the holocaust, or a holocaust, or the Holocaust of (firebombing) Dresden, etc. You have to avoid even using this term as it simply represents an American commercialized retail 'brand' that is, in and of itself, a 'trick' to reframe any debate or discussion regarding Judaic suffering during WW2.

For those two reasons, and given the guys that know me and what I do for a living and I tell you I have met and conversed with historians that have been jailed in Europe, or had their printing pressed blown up with explosives in Manhattan, traveling into Europe is a dangerous proposition. I have a very long research background into these two topics going all the way back to High School

Messages In This Thread