rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where is the dating imbalance most in the "West"?

Where is the dating imbalance most in the "West"?

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:43 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I've lived in the Bay Area for many years. Even the rare cute chicks are almost always pozzed SJWs. They disgust me. I don't care how cute a girl is, I don't want to date a feminist. That means 90+% of SF girls are out. There are actually conservative parts of Southern California. As for the female engineers, most are plain Jane's. Still, the business school actually has some cute girls.

In 2012, I went to SF for 2 days. I did not see even one woman that qualifies as hot to me. At best, barely passable/fuckable 5s that are not STR worthy. Butch dykes and feminist looking SJWs everywhere. That was a major redflag and I never went back for even a longer stay just for curiosity reasons. I had no idea why other black men would report that the place is a goldmine for brothers. I guess if you think a fat SJW white woman is an upgrade, then I suppose so.

The whole place smells like piss and there are homeless everywhere. The Tenderloin is an American tragedy and disgrace. Probably more so than Detroit is. To me the city is just disgusting as are most of the people there. Even the Asian/half Asian mixed teenagers are fucking fat.

Recently playing Watch Dogs 2 and man does it bring back memories of that place and time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread