rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

Quote: (08-10-2018 06:23 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Does anyone know the names of the 2-3 threads on this forum in regards to finding new home as the USA and western word come crashing down? I can't seem to find them with search.

I feel confident enough now that there is no turning back from this path we are on and I need to begin to investigate where I will go.

I dug up 3 solid threads for you. This used to be a much more popular topic 3-5 years ago, I think Trump has staved off the idea of a total western collapse in the next few decades by showing we still have fight left. If you want to find more threads just switch search to setting to post title and search "west" "leaving" or "expat" and you will find more. A lot of good info, but it is spread out.

The family thread link I posted below is an important one to understand, and Suits does a good job detailing issues you might face. I looked into it but my degree and profession wouldn't be feasible outside the west.

How to become an expat and work for U.S. companies abroad ?

How much money to save up before leaving the West forever

Dealing With Family As A Long Term Expat

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Messages In This Thread