rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Employer Gives Female Scientists $10,000 More Than Male Colleagues For Having Kids

Employer Gives Female Scientists ,000 More Than Male Colleagues For Having Kids

Quote: (12-18-2016 04:31 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2016 06:47 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2016 04:57 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2016 04:33 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I don't see the problem here, any workplace that encourages women having kids should be applauded.

Women having children isn't the entire problem. Unmarried women having them is the problem.

Increasing birth rates is a noble goal. Increasing birth rates of women that shouldn't be having kids in the first place is not.

The vast majority of kids born in the western world are by couples in some form of stable relationships. Why focus on a small minority just because they might reap the same benefits?

The stats dont back that up. According to John Hopkins 58% of this generation has been born out of wedlock. At the same time, according to Pew, 40% of children live in a single-parent household.

That is not a ``vast majority.''

Likewise, there has been a 48% increase in single women between the ages of 35-39 having children, and a 30% increase in unmarried women between 40-44 having children. (Both stats cited to the CDC)

I think my point is valid, and backed by actual statistics.

Not that I doubt you, but without links this is a bad post.

Also I caution all men to be very careful in looking at how the stats are collected, they can say a "father" is present even if he's not the biological father.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread