rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian involvement in the 2016 election via Wikileaks

Russian involvement in the 2016 election via Wikileaks

Quote: (02-01-2017 11:50 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
Quote:Quote:

Two former cyber-security experts at Russia's FSB intelligence agency and another at a software firm have been charged with treason, a lawyer says.

Ex-FSB men Sergei Mikhailov and Dmitry Dokuchayev, and an executive at the anti-virus software firm Kaspersky, Ruslan Stoyanov, are accused of working for US interests.

Some reports suggested the arrests could be linked to claims of Russian hacking during the US election.

The Kremlin denied the claim.

When I read that, I get the impression that they were doing things that were against Russia's interests or did something deliberate that exposed the Kremlin to something.

It could also be the case that they did not do something the Kremlin asked them to do and because Russia is not a Western country, and they are going to be punished for not doing so. China is similar in that respect.

There is no legal basis for punishment in Russia against American interests. Banking, politics, fraud, intellectual property, etc. We do not have an extradition treaty either, so Russia is technically and legally a haven for anyone doing anything against American interests. The only exception we have with them is Islamic Terrorism. They tried to warn us about the Boston bombers, but it was ignored or mishandled. Other terrorists have been collaborated over and extraditions are very possible between the US and Russia over that.

Anyone doing something against Russia on behalf of America is obviously treason.

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

President Vladimir Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, said the arrests were not related to the hacking, which Russia denies involvement in.
Other claims suggest that the men had links to a hacking group known as Shaltai Boltai (Humpty Dumpty), best known for digging dirt on senior Russian political figures and making it public.

That would be treason under Russian laws. Not helping Trump or Hillary win an election.

This is similar to why Wikileaks is in trouble with Russia as well. IIRC, Russia accused Julian and Co. of the same things. That is why I myself do not think Julian got anything from Russians at all. Putin would not give something to someone he would have arrested immediately upon entering Russia. That makes no sense at all.

For as much as people here like Putin or admire many things about him, he hates criticism of himself and his government and does not allow full dissent like you can in the US. This aspect of Russia/Putin cannot be ignored when taking these things into account.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread