rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian involvement in the 2016 election via Wikileaks

Russian involvement in the 2016 election via Wikileaks

Quote: (01-07-2017 02:07 AM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 11:58 PM)rover Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2017 08:23 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I have been thinking about this for a while and this is what I think happened.

Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the DNC emails and Guccifer 2.0 gave them Podesta's email from his Yahoo accounts.

What do you guys think?

Seth Rich was killed in July but Craig Murray claims he received the data from a DNC insider in September (and it was in a wooded area in Washington so they were probably smart about cameras).

He is probably referring to September 2015, seeing as the DNC leaks were released in July 2016 (10 days after Seth Rich was killed and 2 months before September 2016).

Yep that is correct.

I disagree about the wooded area in DC being smart about cameras. You're in and out egress points to the woods are watched on camera. Cameras probably caught them walking back home at the exact same times as well.

We have a few current and former military intel guys on the board. I am pretty sure if they were watching you under orders, that going into the local woods is not going to shake them off at all. The false assumption that as American citizens, you will not be assassinated but arrested instead, is probably what fueled this decision. He was scheduled to speak to the FBI before his murder.

If they were capable of shaking them off, they would have needed special training, but neither guy seems to be anywhere near spec ops level on that. I think even I would have a hard time with this myself and probably would have stuck to electronic means, using stenography, foreign VPN proxies, a liveCD, and encryption. Would have taken a long ass time to transfer GBs of data, but I am not the type to risk a physical dropoff.

Being in DC, Seth could not even be armed with guns of his own. Not that many people would stand a chance against your typical CIA/SOG assassin, even if they had a gun. The fact that he was accosted at his own apartment and forced to walk away from it by gunpoint, meant that the attacker(s) knew his routine and ambushed him. Seth was a soft target.

Ambushes are notoriously hard to counter. Backing into your garage with your car can only do so much. Even having a means to draw your firearm fast is often not enough, if the guy is waiting by your door with his. Seth is doubtful to have had martial arts training like Systema, Krav Maga, etc. to bother trying to disarm the guy, since you should never draw on a drawn gun. Getting shot twice in the back of the head means he was trying to comply with the attacker. His wallet was stupidly not taken. The attacker's only mistake. I wonder if the attacker had a silencer. He also possible he worked in a team that secured the perimeter to make sure there would be no mistakes. Letting him make it to the FBI would have just put him in witness protection under the US Marshals (which has Congressional oversight if I am not mistaken), which would have been alot harder to kill him then.

If these assholes are bold enough to assassinate a DNC worker as if he is some overseas ISIS general, they would get anyone else here, which is why this election was so crucial for us. When Mike reported that they froze his accounts, I knew the stakes got much higher. I knew these passive aggressive assholes are truly insane or stupid.

The Scalia death is just as fishy as the Spirit Cooking and Seth's murder. That must be that Chicago Style politics the Clinton's warned us about in 2008....A murderer knows another.

It's also possible they use Mafia via Podesta to do these things, instead of CIA. Obama's overreaction toward Russia for Podesta's emails being leaked, is for a good reason. Now people are trying hard to find links in Pizzagate and Scalia's death. Those DNC emails hardly meant shit to Obama. When his clean up man got hit, now it's a fucking problem. Since Podesta fell for a phishing email from an EE spammer, that is what they are going to try to use as proof Russia took his emails. Still isn't proof that Russia used the emails against him. Maybe they wanted their own copy like China usually has.

I think Guccifer 2.0 got Podesta's emails his own way or some other means because he leaked Podesta's original passwords. Podesta had to change his password to his main account due to the phishing attack. I think Guccifer got the email before the phish attack. Someone also stole files from Guccifer 2.0's personal server then he went into hiding. I think it was either the Russians or the US depending upon whose rumors you believe. He allegedly hates Russia and got into spats with them before (No idea if that is really true or not). When he changed his location and started posting again, he continued to dump whatever he had left. I haven't seen anything from him since. He could be dead or captured for all we know.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread