rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you a bully at school?

Were you a bully at school?

Quote: (12-13-2016 05:55 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

One thing I realized after a while was that anyone that was bullied was well deserving of it in my neck of the woods. Yeah people talked mess and shit behind each other's backs but out in the open it was always the guy doing and starting shit that was "bullied".

Example this one kid we knew always was a general jackass who intentionally pissed people off. One day he crossed the line in front of me and my friends. Grabbed this chick we knew's tits and ran off. I went 0-100 full tilt immediately and so did everyone else. We were about to whoop his ass in the hallway but he ran in the direction of the principal. Let's just say that more than a few people joined in on jumping him after school. Same guy pissed off another dude so hard he was knocked out and pissed on in the bathroom.

Another guy was this spoiled fat kid with a rich dad that would continuously argue in class with the teacher. He would also again try to act alpha 24/7. We made sure to roast him 24/7 to kick him down a few pegs.

The people who were good looking on the outside but shitty people made sure to restrain their shittyness then managed to take it out on these guys who were shitty inside and out. So everyone knew they were shitty but so long as it was towards these people that deserved it they were cool. And I agree. Bullying is necessary and well deserved so these people can get their act together or continue being social outcasts. Many of the people that were social outcasts ended up reforming in college. I'm even close friends currently with someone like that even though I use to fuck with him a lot.

I'd say this is mostly false. While it is true that bullying the bullies has it's place, the fact is most people who are bullied rarely deserve it.

I was bullied almost everyday in 3rd grade, for no reason at all, by a girl I suspect now had a crush on me in a weird way. She made sure I never had any friends. I was bullied in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades relentlessly by the same people who would also talk behind my back. Even if I stood up for myself they would always come back for more. I had to deal with assholes in high school as well. It didn't matter if I stood up to the bullies, they just became angrier and found more ways to plot against me. I would humiliate them often and it didn't matter, they would just try even harder.

In college I had to deal with a group of haters who would always try and bully me, across many different social groups. At my various jobs I have always had haters who spread rumors and shittalk behind my back, some of whom have succeeded in getting me fired.

On this forum, I have been reported a tremendous amount. I don't think I've ever experienced a time when people weren't trying to bully me. The thing is, sometime around age 8 I stopped caring, and I've grown up to take take sadistic pleasure in destroying my enemies - even to the point of torturing them (always socially, of course).

I know Napoleon was bullied relentlessly, and probably many other famous figures grew up through bullying as well. I think MikeCF was also bullied growing up. Donald Trump says he wasn't bullied much growing up, but as soon as he ran for President he was attacked on a daily basis.

If you haven't been bullied, it may be because you "fit in." But much more likely is that you're mediocre and don't stand out, so no one tries to challenge you. When people bully you, in my experience, it's more often a good sign than not.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread