rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

Quote: (11-26-2016 04:14 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2016 10:08 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

It has to be said.....it should be the safe guy asking the question Andy not you.

In fact if you are asking the question you probably aren't as much of the bad boy as you think. A more accurately "bad boy" mentality is abundance: there's only so many seats at the concert and if she isn't willing to pay her dues then somebody else will be more than happy to pay for a front row seat.

First of all, no, Andy the nice, would not ask such question cause he doesn't even know he can be better at getting girls. It's beyond his reality.

Second of all, asking a question about one or few other girls doesn't change my mentality or put me off track. If anything, I'm way more self aware and meticulous motherfucker than those idiotic "bad boys" you're comparing me to who act up and have no fucking idea what they do.

Your last last sentence only tells me that it's your mentality that holds you back as it implies that any girl who doesn't easily complies with you is lost cause so you bail on her thinking you're nexting her while in fact it's her nexting you.

The whole “I’m gonna give her one chance and if she doesn’t jump on my cock, fuck it I’ll go get more girls” thing is just an ego-protecting way of saying “I don’t know how to turn this around, so I’m going to find an easier (and probably less attractive) girl”. You cannot next a girl you haven't slept with.

Shots fired. Now what?

You missed.

I took my own advice, married the girl who went above and beyond trying to make me happy and to make the relationship work, and now have a marriage that makes a lot of people envious with kids on the way.

And any kind of sex I want at almost any time I want it.

You're right about one thing which is that it is about a girl nexting you. I never said otherwise. Here's the question: if the girl is "nexting you" then why on earth would you want to stick around and beg for scraps like a dog from someone who isn't that interested and doesn't care that much about you? It's much better to focus on the ones who make it worth your while where your time investment will be rewarded.

Of course you need to be spinning multiple plates at any time for that mindset to work. You should be doing that anyway right up until the moment that you start an official relationship with the one that you've decided would make a great mother.

Messages In This Thread