rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

Throw out bait about your history, personality, beliefs... whatever that you think based on her personality she would love to see changed about you.

Once you find out what it is she most wants to change about you (most likely having the personality trait of being too uncaring, selfish, or dickish - though sometimes other bigger issues like heavy drug use, breaking the law, being unemployed, being a starving artist, religion, politics, family or whatever else may be it), start a small fight with her about it. Make up though afterwards. Leave it in a place where it is still a testy subject though.

You want to embroil her in a long simmering fight (2-3 months) where there is a two step forward one step back approach to her thinking she is fighting hard to change that one thing about you. In this period you need to start a few more fights that escalate toward a redline because you act like she went too far by being unrelenting about changing, then calm down.

By end of month three you need to do a memorable gesture that shows her she just started genuinely to pierce the first layer of iron around your player core.

Get her to invest.

Now that is just too much firepower on her feelings for plain guy to compete with.

The Changed Badboy Through Much Blood, Sweat, & Tears trumps either All Badboy or Stable Beta4Life cards.

That is women's ultimate trophy. People value most that which is rare & that they worked hardest for.

-----

Now that was going for the homerun.

I am thinking this question conceptually means "what can I do past my normal game and ignoring other guy exists to help succeed".

The easier route is to get her to mention this guy indirectly probably by talking about the social circle you all run in. You can probably guess what traits she may not like about him. Ask her some open ended questions that may not put him in bad light on paper, as she says the words about him or his actions though it will affect him in a bad light. If you can get her to laugh at him and start seeing him as a chump in a lighthearted way all the better.

Lame, unimaginative, predictable. Those are the slogan you want attached to this guy when he gets mentioned. You may mentioned him only if it is a quick one liner that is guaranteed to make her laugh at him. On the other side be expressing a personality that is open, willing to explore, dreaming... get her out of her lame safe space.

As a second jab, may be a little bit more gentlemanly in opening the car door, door to the bar, or take a little more time setting up your place when she comes over (nice take out food set up, champagne etc.). Stepping up the investment a small ratchet. Still gotta keep that edge though that keeps her guessing.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread