rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

Do you have any momentum with her? If so, it's really about out seducing the other guy. Being more exciting, interesting, better stories, and more importantly being able to put it down in bed ie) Elevate Status. Without telegraphing it. Attracting her by getting her attention, but not actively pursuing has worked for me.
My style is the "Dandy"

The safe bet bf is just that the safe bet. Competing head to head with a "beta" is stupid because he's gonna win most of the time.
In short, you can't beat a beta at his own game. Nor would I want to win his game.*

I wouldn't just Next her (if you have momentum), but developing oneitis is not good either. Keeping tabs has worked for me. The random bump in has worked for me. I've had some wins and some (self-inflicted) losses . But I have taken girls away from Mr. Safe Bet by the "my experiences" I gave above... It's all about momentum and rapport with me.

I don't believe in silver bullet advice. But most girls get bored of the safe bet hence the extremely High divorce rate.

Messages In This Thread