rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

How do you compete with nice/safe guy courting the girl you want?

Nice guy with an edge seems to be the most effective way for me to get a higher quality/non-slut into bed. Not buying dinners, pre bang at least, but certainly drinks and even apps...and displaying other traits that nice guys have. Being a multidimensional guy - well versed in intellectual topics, affectionate (not overbearingly so of course) mixed with my background in construction, an occasional slap on the ass and what nice guys would consider a hard tease. Dig the classic PUA style ones above.

I'm a fan of keeping them guessing. Everything she "discovers" that is contrary to her initial impression can be a turn on, generally. You approach directly and she knows you're a confident guy and likely player but then you get her alone and open up about how you trained classical piano for years growing up and lived in your cars for months after moving to X city for example. Then when she gets the sweet "aww" look in her eyes you break that rapport - grab her by the back of the hair seductively, deep eye contact then release with a slight push and chuckle or whatever. Then fluff talk, then get her to reveal and so on.

Assuming this isn't purely hypothetical, is this a girl from work or social circle? I ask because a guy with your qualifications would likely have gotten her out and physically escalated to closure via bang or rejection if there weren't other obstacles preventing this.

Messages In This Thread