rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escaping the friend zone

Escaping the friend zone

Quote: (11-25-2016 11:13 AM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:33 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2016 10:36 AM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Got a girl who I've been friends with for a few years. We hang out every few months since we live in different places but often do trips and even share hotels. Nothing happens - somehow I can't get an angle. She's a good friend but escaping the friend zone would be nice. Anyone here ever succeed? Strategy?

ThePianoMan the fact you are asking how to get out of the friendzone means you have oneitis. Oneitis is counter productive to your goal of getting out of the freindzone.

The best way to get out of the friendzone would be to ignore you friend. Stop hanging out and going on trips with her. Then go out and bang a bunch of hot women. This will make her actually want you. The funny thing is once you got out and bang a bunch of other women you will probably lose interest in her. Which in turn will make her want you more! Are you starting to understand how this works now?

When it comes to relationships with women they should be limited to the following: Family members, women you have sex with and friends.

Now here is the thing about female friends. There is one big test as to whether she is really your friend. Will she wing you? Does she actively try to help get you laid? If the answer is no, SHE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!! Even worse that makes you her FUCKING FAN!!!

Here is a dose of reality. You probably could have gotten laid on those trips you took with her when you shared the hotel room. Before you get too exited I dont mean with her! I mean with other women!!! But since your logistics were shitty (sharing a room with a chick) and you probably focused all your attentions on her. You most likely missed out on women that would have loved to have you fuck their brains out.

Stop wasting your time, money and youth on this woman. Go out there and conquer!!!

I had to give this advice to someone else yesterday and you're all correct. I actually ditched her and managed to secure a bang with a hotter girl a couple days ago learning from what caused my friend zone oneitis. This forum is a life saver.

Nice bro!!! Welcome to the other side! A couple years will go by and you will look back on this situation and laugh!

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Messages In This Thread