rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

Now that the election is over, and Trump has won against nearly impossible odds, and yet I knew he'd overcome them and take the blue collar rust belt states and Florida with at least 30% of the Latino vote, it's time to get down to business gentlemen. Just as I was confident Trump would win in a fair election, I also know what is going to happen to the future of America's economy should his legislation pass. I know what needs happen in the Republican party for the country to survive, and for the well-being of our Neighbors. I also know what must happen on this forum, and for the men here. And I think I know what must happen for me.

But before we get into any of that, let’s process what just happened over the past year and a half. This monster thread will be a five part series. Take your time reading and replying to this thread. In total hours, I’ve spent days writing it.

Part 1: How the Manosphere Saved the Republican Party, and, Consequently, America

The Effect of the Manosphere Upon the Primaries

During the primaries, all we needed was to do was campaign on the internet. And there was a reason for that. People who vote in the primaries are typically well-informed voters. Well-informed voters use the internet. The internet is far more powerful than television or knocking on individual doors. Well-informed voters understood the TV had become propaganda back in 2013-2014, and we were the biggest part of redpilling the internet. It’s funny, the term redpill, as far as I am aware, was coined in the manosphere, with Roissy being the most articulate (now Chateau Heartiste), then we developed more redpill ideas here which were broadcast more at Return of Kings, and now the term “redpill” is even used everywhere on the net. You even hear it in day to day conversation sometimes. Our effect on the culture has been massive.

They say politics is downstream from culture, and now we have a President who once said to “grab ‘em by the pussy.” [Image: lol.gif] We shouldn’t dismiss how influential we’ve been, although it can be hard to measure our influence as we have no direct measuring instruments to know for sure. But we can be confident in our knowledge that the redpill concept started in our communities and spread to the rest of the world.

How, you ask? There are two types of leaders - political leaders, and thought leaders. Both are equally important, but the internet has changed the nature of the game for intellectuals. Previously thought leaders had to get their word out through books. Books are a holdover from the printing-press era, a 550 year old invention. We are so used to the reality of the printing press and books that people are still catching onto the power of the internet.

We no longer need books. Authors can just write essays and get read within seconds of publishing. Thought leaders today are more powerful than ever before. Control a man’s thoughts, and you control his behavior.

For 99.9% of people, all thoughts come from words used by other people. Almost all knowledge is inherited, except for the geniuses among us who create the first thoughts. This is why Orwell said freedom of speech is really freedom to think. This is also why free-will is largely an illusion. Your thoughts are rarely your own. Therefore we know what we hear spoken by others came from someone else. And the whole redpill philosophy is nothing more than a reassertion of basic human nature, and, more importantly and novelly, of female nature, something completely lost on the vast majority of philosophers throughout Western Civilization with the notable exception of Arthur Schopenhauer’s On Women. Thus I, MikeCF, Roosh, and most of the smartest men of the manosphere all give credit to Roissy, who was the most articulate and accurate philosopher of women in the 20th century; an early adopter of the internet to spread contrary ideas, a man who took the simplistic PUA movement of the early 2000’s into so much more. He sparked a movement that took Roosh to the next level (ironic as Roosh’s blogging encouraged Roissy to start his blog) and create his own forum, which then gave rise to the many esteemed posters here, and Return of Kings as the pre-eminent media outlet of the redpill manosphere.

This forum has easily been the greatest think-tank produced in the last 30 years on cultural issues facing Western men. In fact, I am tempted to say it is the greatest cultural think-tank of all time because of it’s use of the internet, plus it’s rules for free speech, plus the banning of women (because they distract men!). So many different men from America have chimed in here, from every state in the country, although mainly from the NorthEast, and many from all over the world, producing thoughts and opinions contrary to nearly everything taught about women in the past 100 years, and in many ways, the past 1800 years. You have to go back to Roman times where the women were equally as decadent as the ones we have today to find similar opinions as ours, such as Ovid, but even then, the lack of internet meant it was easy to suppress those voices and keep the truth of women hidden from other men.

As a result, this forum was extremely important for winning Trump the primaries. We tilled the cultural soil using the internet as our plow, which paved the way for a man like Trump to reap the harvest.

To understand just how big our impact has been, we need only to look at how much single men abandoned the Democrats and their feminist platform. A loss of 15% Democrats and a gain of 5% Republicans translates to at least 15 million men:

https://twitter.com/sfcpoll/status/797127356414627840
[Image: tOVHQl1.png]

Make no mistake, we’ve destroyed the hegemony of the feminist narrative with our internet army. At least half of America’s single men (mainly young men) think feminism is bullshit. And since it is mainly men who vote in the primaries, we were able to use logic and reason to persuade the non-internet men into accepting Trump and dominate the primaries, with the largest victory of any Republican nominee, ever, of 14 million votes.

A resounding victory, yet, we still have more work to do, although at this point the inertia is doing most of the work for us. We’re also moving away from hypocritical Christianity and toward real Christianity, where acceptance of our Neighbor’s sins is the norm instead of ostracization so people can love and heal each other as neighbors. This is also critical, as I will explain below.

Still, when Trump announced his campaign, there was still a lot of uncertainty about the man and his policies. We hashed out our arguments for and against Trump on this board, and once our arguments were developed, we went out onto Twitter, political websites like Breitbart, Reddit, DallyCaller, 4chan, 8chan, the disqus comment sections of mainstream news like NBC and MSNBC, and we crushed all other arguments with ease. The people who watched us defeat our cuckservative opponents then copy-pasted the arguments to other sites and took them to their friends and family, who then carried these arguments to other places, etc.

The internet is truly an amazing game changer, and it has had an amazing impact on our culture and democracy.

Covering for Trump

To be a successful politician, a person needs to be charismatic, authentic, and articulate speaker. Trump had two out of three. Clinton only had articulation. Thus to win the game for Trump, we needed to articulate for him over the internet why his policies were actually best for America. Most of that time was spent dismantling accusations of racism, sexism, and other attacks against his character. There was very little in terms of policy, because our opponents lost on policy. But sometimes we needed to chime in on that as well.

A particularly great example of the power this forum has was when, during the primaries, Trump’s opponents were slamming him for being against free-trade. Using my knowledge of economics and politics, I created a thread on March 4th, “Why Free-Trade Cannot Co-Exist With Currency Manipulators,” and quickly watched how all discussion on the subject moved to Trump’s favor in the internet public discourse. I would copy and paste the arguments I wrote there in many other conservative forums and threads. About one month afterwards, I noticed the voices talking about free-trade disappeared. Within a few months of the posting of that thread, Trump started to describe how current trade policies “are a one way street,” although it’s impossible to say if Trump came up with that on his own or someone handed it to him, it certainly felt the arguments in that thread got echoed to where they needed to be.

Another example, although much harder to prove, was Lizard of Oz’s thread “Trump General Election Policy Proposals Part 2: Reviving the American Family,” where to the best of my knowledge was the first place anyone coined the meme “#TrumpBabyBoom”! He wrote that thread in May 7th, and on July 20th Ivanka read her proposal to help working class moms with tax deductions and other childcare incentives. Because the time differential between the thread and Ivanka’s speech is only a month, it is harder to prove that Lizard of Oz was the inspiration for her speech, and it does seem likely that Ivanka was thinking of those ideas for quite some time on her own. But the #TrumpBabyBoom tag was first posted there, and it is totally possible the ideas in his thread echoed through enough people to reach someone in the Trump campaign.

It was a snowball of ideas. And the ball started here and a few other places. The internet, with total free speech, means that only the strongest arguments survive. And on this forum, with a large collection of intelligent men, and, very importantly, no women to distract us, we developed the arguments that would win the day and win the primaries. Special credit goes to Deepdiver as the first pebble that started the avalanche; I recognized the truth of the salty ol' SeaDog's arguments and moved to defend and articulate them to the rest of this forum and I watched our arguments spread like wildfire through the internet. We won the internet for Trump.

Not only was RVF instrumental as a think-tank for Northeast Conservatives, but I’d also like to give credit to mypostingcareer for Conservatives in the South. Although that forum is rather distasteful with its explicit racism, it doesn’t change the fact that they are very influential within conservative circles in that part of the country. Whether we like it or not, racism is the norm in much of the MidWest and South. Blacks and Whites do not get along due to an extremely ugly history, and the grudge has continued for over two centuries now. And the Democrats have been using this grudge as a political strategy to win votes from Blacks with no care about feelings of love or peace. Racial harmony is bad for the Democrats, and, again, whether we like it or not, the racist Whites of the South and MidWest are our rivals and deserve respect. They still honor ideas of Rule of Law and Christian Neighborly love, but they have trouble accepting Blacks as Neighbors. And likewise Blacks have trouble accepting Whites as Neighbors. Up in the northeast, we notice that Talmudic Jews have trouble accepting Whites as Neighbors. But we’ll discuss more about this when talking about the future of the Republican party down below.

The effect of these two forums is obvious when examining how the primary season went; Trump had trouble in the MidWest, but crushed the Southeast and Northeast. The MidWest’s Conservative base barely watched TV or used the internet, and the apparent purity of a guy like Ted Cruz was most superficially appealing to them. Things like multi-million dollar loans from Goldman Sachs went unnoticed. Fortunately the MidWest became redpilled by the time the General Election rolled around and they were forced to pay attention to Trump.

Thus, during the primary season the this forum had heavy influence on how well-informed voters on the internet made their decisions, but it sure didn’t hurt that Trump was an easy sell either! There can be no more doubt about the power of the internet with free speech. It allows men with virtually no social standing or money to shape the thoughts of others. Previously it was said, “the pen is mightier than the sword,” but now we can confidently state that the keyboard is mightier than all the world’s armies and trillions of dollars.

After seeing just how much of a role we played going into the primaries, we can now be more proactive in creating cultural and political changes through our internet influence for future national elections. Local elections are much harder to influence in this way, but perhaps we can get there eventually as well.

Applause for MikeCF

Special mention needs to be given to Mike Cernovich, forum legend and now superstar birthed from the RVF. He got redpilled here, and redpilled many here. I remember causing him cognitive dissonance at least once about a race question, which helped him to grow as a thinker. He was sitting on a pile of cash from his previous divorce settlement and absorbing the ideas of this forum, then put his own cash and his own intelligence to use by writing his first book and doing live news via Periscope. He successfully carried the ideas written here to a much larger audience with his fearless journalism and has been rewarded mightily for it. Before Trump ran, Cernovich had become mildly successful with around 10K twitter followers; by the time Trump made his announcement speech he was around 20K; by the time of the RNC he was at 100K; and now he is at 160K and climbing. I’m sure Cernovich continues to check in every once in awhile. He still follows me on twitter, because he is not one to betray those loyal to him first. He is a man’s man.

I would consider his work on the RNC and DNC to be the best pieces of journalism produced in 2016, a real eye-opener on how badly our media was controlled:

Mike has become the new face of journalism, and I hope he takes guys from the manosphere to build his empire even further. I don’t think Trump would have won the primary or general election without MikeCF. He probably got Trump an extra 3-5% of his vote through his reach. A spectacular job done Mike. One of the manosphere’s finest.

Changing Strategies for the General Election

We cannot give us ourselves too much credit. Although we were pivotal during the primaries for influencing Conservatives nationwide, especially in the Northeast, once we got to the general we found ourselves battling the well-established and entrenched TV media. Older voters, women, and liberals who did not read within our circles and whom we had no influence over, were now part of the pool of voters we needed to compete for and could not rely on the internet to sway. It was a much harder game.

Thus, during the general, it was mainly up to Donald Trump and his team to beat the machine, and we knew he was the only one who could do it which was a big selling point we had for him during the primaries. We understood that his independent wealth, mastery of the media, and tight game was only way to shine the sunlight down into the cave and get voters to deprogram themselves away from old media and into new media, the internet.

I felt like Mr. Trump had what it took to be successful in the general, and as soon as the LA Times/Dornsife poll came out, I knew my earlier convictions were verified when I saw him beating Clinton by 7 points after the RNC. Everyone else kept getting scared by the other push-polls showing Trump behind Clinton, but those polls had weak methods. Anyone who took a high school stats class could have told you why. The LA Times/Dornsife university poll started with a statistically representative sample of America’s demographics, and then polled that sample. The LA Times only replaced the people polled if they dropped out of the survey due to personal reasons. Conversely, just about every other poll took the opposite approach - calling up random people, polling them, and then applying “filters” and “weights” to make the sample representative. In other words, the LA Times poll worked forwards, while the others worked backwards. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out why working backwards in statistics is usually a horrible idea. The potential for bias that can be introduced with such backwards methods is enormous.

The other polls that called the election correctly are People’s Pundit Daily and the Investor’s Business Daily. The PPP poll used a mixture of LA Times methods with a bit more random sampling plus a stable core of the same people constantly being polled, while the IBD used the traditional method of pure random sampling. I am not sure why the IBD poll was accurate while all the other random-sampling polls were wrong. The IBD does not share its methods so I cannot comment.

Also, the LA Times poll said it would predict the popular vote, and not the electoral vote, but it turned out to be predicting the electoral vote more than the popular vote. The reason for this I believe is that they most likely picked their initial sample according to electoral college distribution within the USA, therefore they had Trump +3 at the end. Had they gone with a heavier popular vote model they would have ended up like the PPP poll of +.8. That said, they should stick with the electoral college model because that is how presidents are actually selected.

A lot of guys kept getting fooled by the shitty polls, leading them to bad conclusions, including esteemed members like Lizard of Oz, and all I have to say is: be more careful reading how stats work.

Eventually I made the decision to get involved with the ground campaign in NH. I understood that, according to the best polls, we had earned the loyalty of about 40% of the USA’s voters, and Trump himself could get around an extra 8-9% with his media savvy, but to get the last yard to the touchdown, to move the needle that extra 1-2% and cross the 50% threshold would require good old fashioned brute-force door to door sales skills. All the game I had learned here over the years was put to use in NH. And in NH, believe it or not, is where we won the election.

Why I Got Involved with the NH Ground Campaign

I started in NH as a volunteer, working on Saturdays through September. I was so good they wanted to offer me a full-time position but they could not give me a spot because of corruption. There was already a woman in the spot as a full-time door-knocker, but all she did was fake the data in the app used for voter data. She would pretend like she’d be going out to go do her job, and then punch in a bunch of fake data about how many doors she knocked, who people were voting for, etc, and grab a beer afterwards. It was massive fraud. She’d enter about 1K-2K fake entries per day and although she’d sometimes get caught, the bosses she worked for liked the fact she inflated the numbers. Her bosses could then report up the GOP chain of command that they had hit so many doors and look good for their district.

This fraudulent woman probably cost Mr. Trump about 500 votes. She may have cost Ayotte the election. She was working in a heavy Republican town, Salem, NH, for months and had the important job of building up voter morale, persuading undecideds, and potentially flipping some Dems. Instead, between August and halfway through October, this woman was punching in fraudulent information. My good friend whom was in charge of the Salem Trump office, could not get this woman fired despite telling his higher ups numerous times about the ongoing fraud. He had been complaining for weeks, and he had to continuously delete her data only for her to re-enter the system and punch it in fraudulently again. It was infuriating.

So they could only sign me up on a part-time basis at first, but eventually my friend put his foot down and said if they didn’t get rid of her and replace her with me, he would no longer care about meeting his quotas of voter turnout for the town and such. They fired her and I got the full time position with about two weeks left to go.

The last two weeks of the campaign moved extremely quickly, and I wasn’t posting much on the forum because I was too damn busy campaigning. Up in New Hampshire, I was working 8-10 hours a day, doing my damnedest to get new voters. I used all the persuasion skills I had and estimate I personally convinced 100 more votes for Trump, including several Democrat votes to flip. I taught many other volunteers how to persuade at the door. I can say it was one of the best experiences of my life. I really enjoy politics on such a personal level. So many conversations with regular folks who honestly didn’t know much about politics, but were worried about the future. I loved peering into their mind. It was great to campaign someone with novel ideas and his own skin in the game. I’ve never cared about any other candidates before since they’ve always been empty suits (Bush/Romney/McCain) or lost causes (I’m looking at you, libertarians). I felt like I was making the difference in moving the needle that final 1% across the finish line.

But, as dedicated as the Trump campaign’s team of volunteers who were flooding across Massachusetts were, the Clinton team also had a well-organized, and well-paid ground-game around NH as well. I saw them on many occasions, plus the media propaganda made the campaign a constant uphill battle. The Dems spent a whopping $48.4 million, the second highest in the country, just on the Senate race alone!!! I remember on one occasion how an elderly man, after learning I was there on behalf of the Republican party and Trump, said to me, “I SAW ON TV TRUMP WANTS TO GIVE NUKES TO EVERYBODY,” and slammed the door in my face. Hilarious but sad at the same time. TV is evil. I tell everyone I know to cancel their cable.

Ultimately it was NH that cost Hillary the election. For whatever reason, her team was panicking at the thought of losing NH to Trump, so they pulled out all the stops and devoted a tremendous amount of resources to securing that state. Including many of the coveted and rare Hillary appearances. Trump, being a living machine, was able to make campaign stops everywhere all over the country - including many appearances in NH. Apparently, this caused the Clinton team to over-react and devote disproportional resources in order to secure NH. In hindsight, we know Hillary and her team should have been focusing much more on WI and MI, but because they felt like these states were so reliably blue that all they needed to win was ensure NH stayed blue. And NH did go blue. But it came at a heavy price, a total pyrrhic victory for the Dems.

I would say Trump had a shotgun approach to campaigning - doing around 50 rallies a month or so himself, plus his surrogates, whereas Clinton had a sniper-rifle approach doing 10-15 appearances plus her incredible number of surrogates (the celebs, Bernie, the Obamas, etc, just to name a few). But surrogates are no substitute for the actual candidate, so Clinton needed to use her fewer appearances wisely, and she would come up to NH far more than she should have with such a limited schedule. She should have left NH more to her surrogates while she traveled to the rust belt to keep the blue wall secure.

Trump’s strength and stamina were indeed one of the main reasons I supported him in the primaries, as there is no other way to campaign for the President other than to be balls to the wall after labor day. Read your history books and look at how other Presidents have campaigned. There is no substitute for traveling and meeting the voters. None. And I knew the only person who would beat the Democratic machine of media networks and the Clinton Empire was someone who would never tire.

There was also the issue of UNH bussing in 6000 students and registering them at the voter booth in Durham, which reeks of fraud and baloney as many of the students were from out-of-state. If this did not happen the Republicans would have won every race. But because voter laws are corrupt in NH, it was legal. It’s a rigged system, folks.

Regardless, not only did the enormous effort of the Democratic machine give Hillary the win in NH, but it also barely gave it Hassan over Ayotte, Kuster over Lawerence, and many other local races. Ayotte pulled her endorsement of Trump and constantly bashed him, which significantly depressed her voter turnout in Republican towns. Ayotte performed worse than Trump in Republican towns, but better than Trump in Democrat towns. There was also a third party Independent named Aaron Day, who simply hated Ayotte for personal reasons and ran just to steal her votes. She lost her campaign from many small cuts. Overall, the campaign against Trump was indeed very damaging to the rest of the down-ballot races, but Chris Sununu still managed to win big against heavy odds and secure a comfortable vote margin. So there is still a promising future for the Republican party in NH.

Moreover, there is a very promising future for the Republican party, and the rest of America, with President Donald J. Trump!

Giving Thanks

We have no idea just how lucky we are to have avoided Hillary Clinton and Democrat rule this election. Her immigration plan alone would have guaranteed permanent Democrat rule until the country went bankrupt or we died of old age. The stress of an exponentially growing welfare class, plus the lawless rule of placing Native US Citizens beneath a burgeoning immigrant class loyal to Mexico or Islam would have unleashed a terrible evil in this country that could only culminate in bankruptcy and civil war. Millions of our Neighbors would have been pillaged, beaten, raped, and murdered. Not to mention an escalating war in the Middle East against Russian forces with the possibility of nuclear war, and destruction of Europe. Not to mention a garbage economy that would have guaranteed most men and women of America would be too poor to have a family. Not to mention the increased perversion of our courts that give special rights and privileges to non-Whites and non-Americans allowing them to commit crime with impunity.

I’m not sure just how aware most people are of the terrible evil we avoided. Two days after Trump’s victory, I said my daily Lord’s Prayer, and thanked Him for sparing this sinful, shameless, and selfish country from destruction, and helping the people, even those who refuse to acknowledge Him, see through the great deception the Democrats have hoisted upon the people and the great deceiver known as Hillary Clinton. As the magnitude of what has happened sunk into me, I broke down into an uncontrollable sobbing, with tears of joy and sadness, for almost twenty minutes straight, for our Father having given us His power, grace, mercy, and forgiveness to spare us. This election was a great, great, great act of mercy like no one could ever understand. We did not deserve this, and yet I never lost faith that He would abandon His people.

And, as has already been mentioned many times by many people, Hillary was arrogant to the core and full of bad flaws and judgement. You all know what they are. Pride before the fall. The way Hillary and the Democratic elites so arrogantly screwed over the Progressive base and Bernie, which I predicted, is the reason why her voter turnout was so low this year as well, which I also predicted would happen on two different occasions. But you know what’s funniest about the whole Democratic fiasco this year? Turns out Bernie wasn’t cheated as badly as we thought he was. After the first round of Wikileaks, it look like the DNC was colluding against him. But after the second round of Wikileaks on Podesta, it turned out Sellout Sanders was colluding to throw it to Hillary for a long time, possibly for the entire primary season. [Image: lol.gif] Now Progressives know why Conservatives do not trust the government!

Below are some pics of life on the NH campaign trail:

[Image: CAcM5Kz.png]
Trump signing my 1987 edition Art of the Deal, at the Bedford, NH, rally

[Image: YHLH1ct.jpg]
Trumplandia

[Image: zkrFH40.jpg]
Trump RV

[Image: yPgOS9b.jpg]
Trump town hall, Sandown

[Image: IsmVGFl.jpg]
Trump Flag

[Image: CE38Ct2.jpg]
Trump treehouse

[Image: lTPUGmW.jpg]
Victory party!!

P.S. Scorpian’s brilliant take on the election can be read here. I completely agree with him that this was a divine mandate.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread