rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great IOIs from girl, you mess up and try to regroup. What is your frame now?

Great IOIs from girl, you mess up and try to regroup. What is your frame now?

This is something that I think newbs to game would have experienced at some point and it is a dilemma of mine as well. You get amazing IOIs from a girl you dont know. You approach, spit some game but screw up in the middle by acting needy again. You try to recover and act cool and aloof and she gives IOIs again. At this point, is she still genuinely interested or are you being primed to be an orbiter to being flaked on later?

A real experience of mine, more like a lesson for me. Will make it as short as possible..

Met a girl in a half day seminar at uni. Instant IOIs, eye contact, smiles and all. I approached. Had a chat, she asked my plans for the night, didnt recognize the invitation, blabbed about other stuff and instantly lost her interest afterwards.

Weeks later, she is a final year student, conducting survey experiments for her project, I volunteered. At the session, acted like I didnt recognize her, she did. At this point, I had some fun openers, credit to Mystery and Roosh and I started seeing the IOIs again. It was a one on one situation, she asked me what I was doing that night and I screwed it up AGAIN. I wasnt ready for the next step, I was just happy to go through the routine that I had prepared and leave. Thought I would never see her again.

Bumped into her at the department store again. Approached her, made small talk and told her we can hang out the following week after I came back from a trip that weekend. She said she would have classes but I called her when I came back and she didnt pick up.

Few weeks later, was walking through campus, she was sitting inside a computer lab, giving me strong eye contact. Didnt approach, she was there the next day, still didnt approach and texted her the following day on a weekend saying 'Its Hazaer. How are you?'. No response.
This was really the LOWEST POINT of my game with this girl after all this time in this forum.

A few days earlier, I saw her exiting the grocer's and I was entering. She was with a friend but it looked like she was in a hurry to leave after seeing me. I totally ignored her.

Just yesterday, she sent me a formal mail, asking if I would like to take part in another experiment she is doing. It mentioned she will contact me later to arrange a time if I filled up my details on an e-form. Note that her first survey experiment was advertised to the public and she didnt email me.

Now, what do you guys think about this? Is she just looking for validation at this point or just somebody to help her with her project or is it a sincere indirect approach from her to give me, maybe another chance?

After all these missed opportunities, what is my frame with her? Is it going to be an orbiter or is she still undecided?

A pretty long story, which I hoped will end (deleted her phone number after the she didnt respond to my text) but it keeps continuing somehow. Thanks for reading.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Messages In This Thread