rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flights and sitting next to cute girls

Flights and sitting next to cute girls

Quote: (11-11-2016 09:58 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2016 06:38 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

How do you guys get the ball rolling with flight attendants?

Find the hotel where they all stay. I should write a data sheet about this.

I have a condo unit in a hotel where the JAL, Ana, philippine air, and China airlines people stay. The delta and american ones stay there too, but they are pointless.

I've ran through a ton of flight attendants. The hotel has a bar, two restaurants, and a Starbucks. Its a goldmine.

The trick with the JAL and ANA girls is to get the pilots to introduce them to you.

Its Hawaii so, they have about 24 hours between flights, and they actually sleep on the flights, so they aren't a mess and want to do something fun (like blow me) on their layover.

Aloha!

F***!!!!! I live in Miami and the thought of seeking out hotels were airline crews stay never occurred to me!!! I am guessing there have to be a few these in Miami. This forum is gold!!!

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Messages In This Thread